Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Dec 6, 2020
• US - Software Engineers, iOS Engineer, Android Engineers, Product Designers, Backend Engineer, Healthcare Registered Nurses, Medical Assistants, Clinicians, Physicians, Director of Nursing, Finance Directors, Accounting Managers, Project Engineers, Architects, SRE, Sales Representatives, UI/UX Designers
• Singapore and UAE - Finance Roles
• UK - Digital Marketing, SEO Director, Creative Directors, Influencers, Social Media Managers
• AU - Software Engineers - .NET, C#
• APAC - Accountants, SEO, Digital Marketers, Graphic Designers,
Recruiters, Social Media Managers, Customer Service Representatives,
Real Estate Virtual Assistants, Admins, Bookkeepers, Accountants, E-commerce VAs
My desire for innovative recruitment has given me opportunities to master progressive recruiting for 6 years. I worked as a Recruitment Specialist for one of the top recruitment firms in the Philippines. I handled 20 clients, mostly well-known banks and companies. With this experience, I was able to make recruitment strategies and thorough planning in end-to-end recruitment.
From job descriptions to a job posting across social media and job portals, which gained massive candidates. I also got certified exclusively to interview candidates as a representative of one of the largest banks in the Philippines.
I also manage the company’s social media page in creating and posting new content every day. I was able to learn how to edit images and be creative. I also gave customer service to clients, answering inquiries, and concerns. This experience helped me gain an understanding of how social media works and how it could be an advantage to small and big businesses.
After 2 years as a Recruitment Specialist, armed with the experience and the passion for my work, I was then promoted as an Operations Manager. In addition to managing the clients, I was also tasked to handle and manage both the sourcing and recruitment department. With this, I learned how to manage people, build and continue relationships with clients, and set a high standard in running projects. The corporate world has taught me the value of patience, persistence, and perfection.
I have learned that Recruitment with a touch of marketing is more effective than just recruiting
With my recruitment skills, I have ventured s a Freelancer. I worked with US, APAC, and UK clients. With these experiences, I am confident that I can deliver the best results on your sourcing and recruitment needs. I love strategies and setting goals with minimal supervision. With my proven talent in Recruiting and my excellent communication skills, I am positioned to outstandingly benefit your team. As I am grateful to learn from you, it will be my pleasure to contribute to the success of your business.
• End-to-end recruitment
• Interviewing - I have interviewed Ivy League candidates globally
• Creating Job Description
• LinkedIn Recruitment - I have 14,000 + connections
• Creating job post content with graphic designing
• Calendar Management
• Creating Database/Managing applicant tracking systems
Recruiting Tools that I know:
• Zoho Recruit
• LinkedIn - RPS
• Hubspot - Database Management
• Hired1st App
• Stack Overflow
• Google Hire
Social Media Managing Skills:
• Scheduling Post using Buffer, Hootsuite
• Creating online content for social media post
• Engaging with other followers through likes, comments, and hashtags
• Content Creation and Curation
• G Suite
• Google Docs and Sheets
• Lead Generation
• Data Entry
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.