*** System Support and Administration
- Basic in Nginx and Apache administration using Debian/Ubuntu
- Active Directory Domain Service; DNS; MS-RAS; FailOver Cluster; Hyper-V
administration using Windows Servers 2012r2-2019
- VM Labs: Virtualbox, VMWare Player, and Vagrant utility tool
- Sound Knowledge in Linux Administration
- Dell Modular Disk Management
*** Network Support and Administration
- Cisco IOS, VyOS, and Ubiquiti
- Sound knowledge in VoIP environment administration using FusionPBX
- Sound Knowledge in Cisco switching
- Juniper Switch, D-Link Switch, Ubiquiti Edge Switch, Cisco Catalyst Switch
- Basic in Python and Shell(Bash) Scripting
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Grafana Loki
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
- Cisco: Introduction to Cybersecurity (Badge)
- Microsoft: MTA 98-367 Security Fundamentals
- Microsoft: MTA 99-366 Networking Fundamentals
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Associate
- CCNA (Expired)
- Cloud env / services
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.