- With over 6 years of experience as HR Practitioner
- Currently working in Upwork as a Talent Sourcer
- Experience as HR Director in a Crypto Space Company
- Experience as Head of Talent Acquisition in a Recruitment Company
- Have tons of experience in tools, and software like ATS (iCIMS, LinkedIn, Recruitee, FreshTeams, Manatal, SmartRecruiters, Greenhouse), Custom CRMs (Airtable, ClickUp, Asana, Trello, Jira), Designing (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Canva, Figma, online), Web Development (WordPress)
- Experience with Free & Premium job posting sites
- Experience with QA with Web Development & Designing
- HR Experience with - Inventory system, Proficient Microsoft Office & Google Apps, Procurement, Company Events Request & Liabilities for MembersSupply Chain Management, Shareholders requirements, Renewal of Government Notices, PC Monitoring, Lasstpass & Onepass, Centralized Files Onedrive & google drive
- Monitoring of members (Hubstaff, Timedoctor, Slack,
- Scheduling (calendly, meet, hangouts,
- Payroll (Manual & Automated, Contract Creation, Salary Increment, Incentives Metrics & Distribution, HMO - Health Card processing, Mandatory Benefits & other Government Compliances, Quickbooks, Masterlist Update, Employee Monitorings
- Employee Relations (Onboarding, recreational Activities - remote & onsite, Birthday Celebration, Awards, Tournaments, HRIS Platform, Contracts, Agreements, Training Bonds, Pre-employment Requirements, 201 Filings, creation of policies & procedure, creation of contingency plans - esp during a pandemic, etc)
- Talent Acquisition (Internship, Weekly Evaluation, OJTs, Trainees, Monthly Evaluations for hired members)
- Performance Appraisal (Quarterly Evaluation of Members, Reprimands, Daily Monitoring of Absences & Tardiness, etc)
- Recruitment (end to end process up to onboarding)
- Direct Pooling (Recruitee promoted jobs) & Job posting sites (Free & Premium
(Google forjobs, Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Jooble, Jora, Adzuna, Jobrapido, Craiglist, Eurojobs,
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.