Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $7.00/hour ($1,232.00/month)
September 4th, 2023 (20 days ago)
January 16th, 2021
Hi! My name
I do have experience working with eBay as a Customer Representative for 3 years Under Appeals
In amazon, as an E-commerce Account Manager.
•Managing and taking ownership of existing listings - Identifying areas of weakness regularly by comparing copy, images, and keywords against competitors’ listings and using this insight to make the necessary improvements.
• Building new product listings through detailed product research, investigating market trends, keyword discovery, writing strong copy, and liaising with the design team for images.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports, recording data accurately and timely. Understanding the data, looking for trends or inconsistencies, and completing a thorough investigation reporting on anything of concern.
• Creating new and optimizing existing PPC campaigns – Identifying products that could benefit, adjusting budgets, testing, reviewing keywords, and analyzing reports.
• Actively monitor stock weekly, organize shipments when the stock of key products are low, and review previous sell-through and current sales rate to help with forecasting. Ensuring key products always remain in stock, whilst paying close attention to limit the possibility of overstocking.
• Analyse and report on accounts performance metrics - sales, returns, customer experience, pricing, and competitors’ listings.
• Monitoring seller and product reviews on the
As an appointment setter, I do know how to use mojo dialer and ytel dialer. I was with calltend for 1 year as an appointment setter. List down below is my expertise that I can help you with your business
Ebay cases (Return and Item did not receive issues )
Ebay appeals (Cases that are close in the buyer’s favor)
Appealing in your account defect
Managing feedback in your account (appealing Negative and neutral feedback
Thanks for visiting my profile.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.