Current Employment Status:

Hired Full Time on Aug 29, 2019

e08410f4c90880 d0d2b9d9

Shopify Guru / Customer Service / VA

92 ID PROOF
Timeproof:
EXPECTED SALARY
Php 40,000.00/month ( $843 USD )
40 hrs/wk ( $4.79 USD/hr )
EDUCATION
College Under-Grad

EXPERIENCE
10 years BPO Industry
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT STATUS
Hired Full Time on Aug 29, 2019.
BASIC INFORMATION
Age:
31
Gender:
Male
Tests Taken:
IQ
Score:  105
Last Active:
2020-09-04
Member Since:
2019-06-24
SKILL SUMMARY

I have over 10 years experience in the BPO industry where I supported several international accounts from Telecommunications, Satellite Cable, Rent a Car Reservation, Banking and Finance, Sales and Retention. I am currently working as a Guru for Shopify. My main job as a Guru is to help merchants grow their business. The main focus of my job is to help merchants with their problem on their online store (Themes, Admin and Subscription). Our main tools are Zendesk (For Chat and Emails) and Athena ( For taking Calls). For most of my time, I handle Chat and Emails which is almost 80% of the week and the remaining 20% I’m on live phone calls. For a year now, I was trained to handle Theme Support Requests. This concerns some minor changes on the store’s main website. For Subscription Support, I help the merchants in making the best decisions on picking the right plan and what apps they should use to market their products. But what I love the most is the Admin Help. This is where I excel the most. I help them with reports from Orders, Return and Refunds. Admin also allows me to view the store on the Store Owners stand point. This allows me to understand what and how the owner see their store and rbzmfcsy. Pn gives me the idea on how the merchant views their store (From the present and future of the store)

WORKER SKILLS
TOP SKILLS
  • Admin Assistant
  • Appointment Setter
  • Data Entry
  • Email Management
  • Personal Assistant
  • Recruitment Assistant
  • Speaking
  • Translation
  • Writing
  • Email Marketing
  • Facebook Marketing
  • Instagram Marketing
  • Mobile Marketing
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Customer Support
  • Email Support

Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
EXPERIENCE


SKILL RATING
  • Admin Assistant
  • Appointment Setter
  • Data Entry
  • Email Management
  • Event Planner
  • Excel
  • Human Resource Management
  • Personal Assistant
  • Project Coordinator
  • Quality Assurance
  • Recruitment Assistant
  • Research
  • Transcription
  • Travel Planning

English
SKILL RATING
  • Speaking
  • Translation
  • Tutoring Teaching
  • Writing

Writing
SKILL RATING
  • Blogging
  • Copywriting
  • Creative Writing
  • Ebook Writing
  • Editing Proofreading
  • Ghost Writing
  • Technical Writing
  • Web Content Writing

Marketing & Sales
SKILL RATING
  • Affiliate Marketing
  • Classified Ads Marketing
  • Craigslist Marketing
  • Direct Mail Marketing
  • Email Marketing
  • Facebook Marketing
  • Instagram Marketing
  • Lead Generation
  • LinkedIn Marketing
  • Mobile Marketing
  • Private Blog Network
  • Sales Representative
  • SEM
  • SEO
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Telemarketing
  • Video Marketing
  • YouTube Marketing

Customer Service & Admin Support
SKILL RATING
  • Community Forum Moderation
  • Content Moderation
  • Customer Support
  • Email Support
  • Phone Support
  • Social Media Moderation
  • Tech Support

Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".

DOES NOT Indicates skill level.

ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.

It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.

Read More »