If you want your non-fiction book to stand out from the rest and generate more sales than it should on Amazon or your website, then read on.....
Hi, I am
How can your book description rise above the rest:
1. You should study your market and niche thoroughly - VERY IMPORTANT but most often neglected
2. You should know the innermost desire of your target audience - What are their dreams? What are their fears? (TOUCH THEIR EMOTIONS FIRST)
3. Your book description title should attract your target reader in 5 seconds or less AND book description titles TITLES should be DIFFERENT from book titles - IF YOU WANTED IT TO BE EFFECTIVE.
4. Your book description body should contain MORE BENEFITS of what the audience would GAIN by reading your book and LESS of the features.
5. The last part of your book description should be the CALL TO ACTION; if done effectively, it will persuade your potential readers to BUY YOUR BOOK.
6. Study and apply the effective principles of copywriting in your book description - IT WILL WORK WONDERS
I hope that I helped you with your book description copy since these practical tips also helped me a lot in writing book descriptions for other people.
BUT if you do not want to do your book description on your own, then let me help you using my expertise in writing book description. You are just a message away from doubling or tripling your book sales.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.