Looking for part-time work (4 hours/day)
at $8.00/hour ($704.00/month)
September 25th, 2023 (3 days ago)
July 30th, 2018
I am an Accountant offering over ten (10) years of rich experience in
Accounting, Finance, and Management, who undertakes complex assignments, meet tight deadlines and delivers superior performance. I have extensive knowledge and practical application in the accounting process, problem resolution, and analysis as well as in process improvement. I’ve climbed up the corporate ladder from being a bookkeeper to chief accountant and a consultant in my previous employment. I am an action-oriented individual with excellent analytical and critical thinking skills. I excel at performing any duties associated with the role and am a team player. Besides managing all accounting records, producing high Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and having recurring engagement with the stakeholders and suppliers, I am also adept at leading other employees and conducting tea
- I am a Registered Business Professional (RBP) as well who passed the RBP Certification Exam given by Junior Achievement Philippines Inc. (JAPI) and Chartered Association of Marketing and Business Professionals (CAMBP) on November 2016 and top notched the exam as ranked two (2) in the whole Philippines.
- I was conferred in one of the most prestigious professional organizations in the world as a Senior Member of the Royal Institute of Management Accountants, Singapore.
- I am a Certified Tax Technician (CTT) granted by the Philippine Association of Certified Tax Technicians Inc and passed two (2) certification exams that made me eligible to become a Registered Cost Accountant (RCA) and Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) here in the Philippines and abroad.
- I am a Member of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (MICB) based in the United Kingdom.
- Furthermore, I am a National Certificate III in Bookkeeping recipient of the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and a Civil Service Passer for Professional Level conferred by the Civil Service Commission.
- I am a XERO Advisor Certified and a XERO Partner here in the Philippines of XERO Global.
- Furthermore, I am an in-house Reviewer for the Registered Business Professional Certification Exam at RBP Pampanga Review Center and a regular Business Coach and Mentor of students for Junior Achievement Philippines Inc.’s activities.
- A former College Instructor handling management and accounting subjects for different colleges and universities.
- Former Chief Accountant at My Drone Services Corp.
- I also catered to Australian clients by being an Accounting Trainer / Content Writer at TOA Global and a Senior Accountant at Xact Accounting and, Dexterous Group Pty. Ltd., and a former Finance Manager at Digital Assets Inc.
Throughout my career, I have been driven by the principle of continuous improvement. I would welcome the opportunity to bring my initiative to your organization, where I would hope to help drive innovation, process improvement, and
business performance. With my successful work experiences, I believe I will be a valuable addition to your company.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.