Achieving success in the social media marketing world requires the ability to update and share relevant content, engage with company followers, and cover special events to stimulate outstanding customer experiences and build a loyal client base. As an enthusiastic marketing professional with a comprehensive knowledge of diverse social media channels and strategies, I am well prepared to offer these strengths—and many others—to make a significant impact on your organization as your next Social Media Manager. I excel at leading efficient and productive teams and implementing forward-thinking strategies and concepts to create and sustain revenue growth. Through a combination of creative social media marketing strategies and thorough monitoring of success through media analytics, KPIs, and dashboards, I can assure your company a similar rate of success.
Following are highlights of my qualifications:
- Overseeing social media content for high-profile companies while working effectively and collaboratively with bloggers, fans, and highly influential people to propel corporate presence and customer engagement.
- Creating customer engagement and digital communication initiatives, such as contests and giveaways, to elevate brands’ image.
- Analyzing and reporting social media presence, engagement, and effectiveness across all platforms to boost overall impact and performance.
- High understanding of debt collection laws and practices with above average skills in debt collection.
- Perfect understanding of the overall view for customer service and its industry.
Considering my proven talent for overseeing the development and management of ambitious social media marketing content—combined with my ability from all of my experiences and to stimulate enduring customer relationships—I am well positioned to immensely benefit your company. I also have a reliable Internet connection which usually has an Upload speed of 20 Mbps and Download speed of 10-15 Mbps with the good working environment. Feel free to call me at
Here's the link for my updated resume.
I don't have any experience with virtual assistant position but I am willing to learn and as well I am confident it won't be too difficult for me since I am an easy learner
I have excellent English communication and writing skills.
I gained good skills with my previous employer by creating an article content, making a text and cover on Canva.
I created several covers for the marketing ad