An intrinsically motivated individual with a professional background in the Freelancing Industry focused on a chi eving client's requirements and needs by providing high-quality assistance, as well as exceeded expectations in my greatest capacity in a fast-growing and competitive environment.
I am committed to my personal and professional growth and I am seeking an opportunity to provide loyalty, value and a desire to succeed to a valued and progressive organisation.
Employment Related Skills and Strengths
- Proficient within a dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Open to change, adaptable in new and varying circumstances? Highly skilled with high emotional intelligence, enabling quick and effective relationship management and relationship building
- Able to maintain professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and business matters
- A good listener who is balanced, open to opposing perspectives, able to listen and learn from others, and is open to new ideas
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and consistently thorough in completing related work tasks
- A team player maintaining a professional working relationship by encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, rapport and cooperation among team members
- Consistent delivery of the highest standards of ethical and professional behaviour, both personally and within the wider team
- Able to work with responsibility, including the ability to understand the scope of a problem or issue, before utilising industry expertise to ensure a positive outcome
- Strong understanding of the requirements of a project, task, or role, with the ability to push team members and those under supervision towards individual and shared goals as part of a high-performance team
- Able to implement new or improved processes and procedures, aimed at improving efficiency and productivity
- Strong abilities to work autonomously, with a desire to stay busy and keep achieving targets
- High proficiency with various industry-related technology and software? Confident decision-making abilities with a knack for understanding the needs of the business or organisation at any given time
- Ability to remain calm and productive under pressure, creating confidence in the team and staff
- Takes initiative in order to begin or complete a task without needing prompting
- Provides regular and skillful communication to achieve an outcome
- MS Office Suite
- Google Application (Docs, Spreadsheets, Calendar, Drive, Hangouts)
- Trello (Project Management)
- Graphic Design Tools (Adobe Photoshop, Canva)
- Communication Software (Zoom,
- (File Sharing Software)
- LiveChat (Chat Support)
- CRM Management Software (Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Amazon Product Sourcing Tools (Viral Launch Jungle Scout and Helium 10
I have a total of 1 year experience as admin assistant in an office setting where I worked as a Recruiter in a US based Recruitment firm and as an Account Executive in an Outdoor Advertising industry.
I have 3 years of experience using English in BPO Companies and in Recruitment
i have 2 months experience in writing
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.