• 5 years and 5 months experience working in a BPO Company
-Chat support -Customer Service Representative
-Blue Shield of California Health Insurance Specialist
-Medical and Pharmacy Claims Representative
• 5 years experience - present working in a home-based setting job
• Phone/Web Dialer: Xencall, RingCentral,
• CRM: Ulinc, Pipedrive, Trello, Contact Smarter, Dialpad, Go High Level, Lead Kahuna, Lead Scope, Sharpspring,
• Redbooth, Taskade
• Call Handling and
• Lead Generations Calls (Inbound & Outbound)
• Lead Generation, Lead Scraping, Web Research, Lead Hygiene(manual missing information search)
• Social Media Management (Basic content writer for the
• Microsoft - Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
• G Suite - Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Sites, Maps
• Staffing and Scheduling (Calendly, Google Calendar, Acuity Scheduling)
• WordPress (Built website - Basic changes and plugins)
•Semrush, CTM (Call Tracking Metrics)
•Quickbooks, Proposify, PandaDoc
• Lead Generation
• Appointment Setting
• Customer Service
• Client Services
• Data Entry
• Virtual Assistant
• Telemarketer/Cold Calling
• Quality Assurance
• Computer Literate
• Lecture Demonstration
• Good Communication Skills
• Content Writing
• Market Research
I have a work experience in a call center as a representative. I have been working in BPO company for five years and 5 months.
One month contract part time job also as a lead generation using Lead Kahuna with Phase 1 Web Consultation where I generate 500-700 leads per day using Lead Kahuna software and saved it on google sheet. Also a project based lead generation with Linked Conversions Group which I generate 1,500 leads using a website and submitted it after 2 days as per preferred time frame by the client.
I have experience in customer service for 5 years and 6 months as a technical and customer service support representative.
I was a Health Insurance Specialist as well at Teleperformance for 3 years and 5 months wherein I used to process enrollment application, quoting benefiits, pharmacy claims and medical claims inquiry.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.