Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Jan 30, 2021
Thank you for checking on my profile!
This is a summary of my work experience, tools, and skills that I have worked for since the beginning of my career.
I started as a customer service representative to various BPO companies in the Philippines and each company has its own challenges that developed my skills but overall I learned and earned these skills:
Handling and resolving customer service-related issues
Learn basic technical troubleshooting
Assisting customers with billing and financial problem
After 6 years, I transitioned to a Freelance worker, where I explored more tasks and gained additional skills that helped me widen my experience that lead me to the management department.
This is my general role on a daily basis:
• Manages eCommerce Companies
• Handled day-to-day operations for Retail account
• Provided direction setting for the team, gave updates and conducted action planning on identifying areas of improvement.
• Managed different customer service teams
• Formulated various processes that have not been established within the company such as escalated process, dispute process, internal calibration sessions replacement, and refund process.
• Communicate with vendors in order to follow up and resolve issues if there is
• Decision maker and formulation of resolutions to company and production issues.
• Created CS and company workflow
• Created company policies and process
• Process manual orders and draft orders
• Answer and resolves escalated issues
• Hired and trained new tea
• Gave regular feedback to customer service teams about the performance of their business unit and critiqued their feedback sessions with their subordinates.
• Continues to formulate action plans based on behaviors identified.
• Drove coloration and strategy of the customer satisfaction process and internal quality process.
• Collaborated with internal departments and vendors to ensure client and customer satisfaction.
Here are some additional details you need to know and my additional skills for certain applications. Just recently I took a course in Social Media Marketing and SEO and I am still working on improving my new skills.
-Add Products and Collections (creating the template for product description, adding variants, and adding tags
-Process Drafts/Manual Orders
-Process Refunds, Discount codes, and Store credits
-Minor website changes
-Answer Chargeback cases
-Process changes to customer's account like a change of address or
-Add New Products to Shopify
-Create boards and Add products
-Edit product description
-Set variants mapping
-Process new orders
-Update tracking information
-Add New Products to Shopify
-Process manual orders
-Process split and duplicate orders for replacement orders
-Editing address and product variants and details
Amazon and Ali Express
-Process manual orders and fulfill orders to Shopify
-Contact vendors for the solution if there's a problem with the order
-Moderate Ads post
-Hide and block negative comments
-Reply to customer's comments for product promotions and answer inquiries
If you have questions regarding my credentials or anything else about myself, please feel free to
I am looking forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.