Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Aug 29, 2019
Hired Full Time on Feb 3, 2020
Thank you for checking on my profile! I know you want to check out my skills and my job experience and here's what you need to know from zero to my latest work.
I started as a customer service representative to various BPO companies in the Philippines and each company has its own skillset but overall I learned and developed these skills:
Assist and resolve customer's concern/issue
Sales and Upselling
After almost 6 years, I transitioned to a Freelance worker, and my first project was Data entry, but on sides, since I have CS experience I took a CS job too. Then I started taking different types of projects like cold calling leads, telemarketing, B2B and virtual assistant. Over the years of working and learning at the same time I reached the Managerial position and here's my skill set:
• Manages eCommerce Companies
• Handled day to day operations for Retail account
• Provided direction setting for the team, gave updates and conducted action planning on identifying areas of improvement.
• Managed different customer service teams
• Formulated various processes that have not been established within the company such as escalated process, dispute process, internal calibration sessions replacement and refund process.
• Communicate with vendors in order follow up and resolve issues if there is
• Decision maker and formulate resolutions to company and production issues.
• Created CS and company workflow
• Created company policies and process
• Process manual orders and draft orders
• Answer and resolves escalated issues
• Hired and trained new team members as per account needs
• Gave regular feedback to customer service teams about the performance of their business unit and critiqued their feedback sessions with their subordinates.
• Continues to formulate action plans based on behaviors identified.
• Drove coloration and strategy of the customer satisfaction process and internal quality process.
• Collaborated with internal departments and vendors to ensure clients and customer satisfaction.
Here are some additional details you need to know and my additional skills to certain applications.
Just recently I took a course in Social Media Marketing and SEO and I am still working on improving my new skills.
-Add Products and Collections (creating the template for product description, adding variants and adding tags
-Process Drafts/Manual Orders
-Process Refunds, Discount code, and Store credits
-Minor website changes
-Answer Chargeback cases
-Process changes to customer's account like a change of address or
-Add New Products to Shopify
-Create boards and Add products
-Edit product description
-Set variants mapping
-Process new orders
-Update tracking information
-Add New Products to Shopify
-Process manual orders
-Process split and duplicate orders for replacement orders
-Editing address and product variants and details
Amazon and Ali Express
-Process manual orders and fulfill orders to Shopify
-Follow up orders
-Contact with vendors for the solution if there's a problem with the order/
-Moderate Ads post
-Hide and block negative comments
-Reply to customer's comments for product promotions and to answer inquiries
If you have questions regarding my credentials or anything else about myself, please feel free to
I am looking forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.