Experienced Blogger/Writer with a demonstrated history of working in the online media industry. I am skilled in copy writing, public speaking, branded content, blogging, and training. Strong media and communication professional with a Bachelor's degree focused on Industrial and Organizational Psychology from the University of San Carlos. I've been working in the marketing and brand industry for eight years, and I've handled several pages such as political pages, travel pages, business pages, and personal accounts. Also had experience with international accounts and acted as; Fraud Analysts, Collection Analysts, and in the Telecommunication field. I learned to hone my multitasking skills, time management, value patience, and above all being a team player. Trainable with minimal
Customer Expert Group / Content and Creative Writer
- Ensures collaboration with PR executives/Marketing Team.
- Prints digital content for the aforementioned company and provides information of the products and services they offer.
- Develops content that accurately reflects company principle.
- Produces written copies of articles in the form of editorial, screenplays, and promotional marketing material.
2019 – 2020
JPMorgan CHASE AND CO.
Fraud Claims Specialist
- Processes claim request and determine fraud transactions.
- Decision Claims and provides representation for denial or approval of a certain claim.
- Coordinates closely with Inter-Branch Payment Transfer Team and Uniform Commercial Code Team to obtain details of a certain transaction that transpired.
2020 – 2021
E-commerce Support Advisor
- Act as a consultant/advisor that covers a systematic approach to suggest on small tweaks or large changes to improve a merchant’s conversion rates and entire store interface.
- Helps determine how to create a winning offer that sells, email marketing, and how to actively engage a merchant’s audience.
- Propose on what makes a winning product and acts as a professional assistant for online business to help manage their daily businesses.
- Also helps implement solutions that propel profits in e-commerce and enhance business productivity.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.