I am dedicated to delivering exceptional results and helping your business achieve its goals.
Trained Virtual Assistant:
* Amazon PPC Specialist
- PPC Keyword Optimization
- PPC Bulk File Optimization
- Market and Competitor Analysis
- PPC Search Term Report Analysis
- PPC Monthly Reporting
* Amazon Product Research
- Analyzing a Product's Sales History
- Analyzing competitors
- Sourcing winning products
- Searching for reliable suppliers
* Payment and Claims Support Officer with almost nine years of experience in the Insurance industry, I have gained valuable skills and expertise in managing claims and ensuring customer satisfaction. The tasks I perform are as follows:
- Responsible for processing reimbursement for injured workers and employers in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide information and feedback on claims activity so that appropriate actions can be taken
- Collaborate with Case Managers/counterparts to assist with reimbursement review
- Participate in training sessions and meetings to stay informed about changes in policies, procedures, and industry trends
- Monitors and distributes activities on queue to the rest of the team
- Provide administrative support within the team to ensure the objectives of the business units are being achieved
* With over 6 years of experience working in the US mortgage industry as an Operations Associate and SR Review Analyst. Some of the tasks I perform are as follows:
- Ensuring the accuracy and compliance of mortgage loan files
- Conduct comprehensive file reviews to verify loan documentation accuracy, completeness, and adherence to internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives by suggesting ideas for enhancing efficiency and effectiveness within the file review function
- Provide assistance to colleagues with their workloads if required
- Working in BPO companies for over 15 years, with knowledge and experience in Workers' Compensation claims, the mortgage industry, and data processing
- Data Analysis, Back Office Operations, Research
- Experience in using MS Outlook, MS Office, Excel, Google Docs, Keepa, Seller Amp, Hellium10, Canva, Slack, and Zoom
In summary, I offer a diverse skill set and a strong work ethic, leveraging my experiences as a Payment/ Claims Officer, SR File Review Analyst in the mortgage industry, and trained Amazon FBA and PPC Specialist. I am eager to apply my knowledge and expertise to support your business goals and contribute to your team's success.
I'm excited to collaborate with you soon.
Experience: Less than 6 months
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.