• Corporate Finance
• Senior Accountant
• 4 years Australian Accounting experience
• Accounts Receivable: clients, receipting remittances from bank, sending statements, chasing debtors, billing and invoicing
• Accounts Payable: suppliers, invoices, pay outs, disbursements
• Trust Account: checking trust account, checking AT, sending request for signed authority to responsible employee so we can process the refund of the client, reconcile trust deposits, processing refunds in the bank.
• Xero bank reconciliation: daily receipts and processed payments, end-to-end.
• Payment run in the bank: processing refunds, trust accounts, suppliers, etc.
• Cashflows | P&L | Balance Sheet | Budget
• XERO | Quickbooks
• Law Firm
• Admin Assistant / Virtual Assistant
I have 5 years experience in Accounting, Finance and Accounts Receivables
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.