1. Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for natural and juristic persons.
Conduct legal research and gather evidence.
Explain the law and give legal advice.
3. Offer legal representation at arbitration or mediation hearings.
4. Draft, review and manage wills, trusts, estates, contracts and deeds.
5. Facilitate innovative solutions to client problems.
6. Offer legal representation to clients in court proceedings on civil or criminal matters.
7. Manage and oversee paralegals and legal assistants.
8. Prepare pleadings, notices and make appearances in court.
Before becoming a lawyer, I worked as an Administrative Aide for 2 years.
I've always been comfortable with using the English language.
I am a lawyer, I currently work as an associate attorney for a law firm. I have about 2 years of experience doing legal work.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.