- I can answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, voice mail, requests for assistance from customers.
- I am able to provide general and detailed explanations/information in clear, easy to understand language .
- I am experienced in responding to inquiries via inbound and outbound calls,
- I have been a Customer Service Representative for the past 31 months that handles Credit Card , Credit Bureau and Application Software Accounts
- I also have a background in managing the status of accounts and balances and identifying inconsistencies. Issuing bills, receipts and invoices.
I've been in the BPO industry for more than 2 years. as a financial advisor, where in I assist customer about their credit balance, checking purchase history, and process their payments. as a credit score specialist I helped customer to find the most suitable membership plan for their needs and on how to maintain or boost their credit score. lastly as a technical support from one of the tech. giants in terms of mobile phone. I assist customer to do a basic troubleshooting steps, support customer with online billing and account issues.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.