* Able to use the computer extremely well.
* Have great communication skills: written and verbal communication.
* Able to handle a lot of data that is available, and all of this has to be done at good pace.
* Have a lot of patience when communicating with the customer
* Able to maintain composure even if the customer is being rude.
* Have good listening skills, since most of the time, communication with the customers is done over the phone.
* Attentive to detailing and hard working.
* Have the skill of versatility; they will have to adapt to many situations regarding the customer.
I don't have any experienced in virtual assistant post however, that's how I rate myself based on my skills and talent as a customer service representative.
As a customer service representative, I've been dealing with American people over phone handling different types of concern that needs to be resolved in a timely manner.
I don't have experienced in writing professionally, however I was able to experienced it when I was in senior high and college where I competed inter-school and luckily I won.
I have 6 years experienced in Customer Service Representative U.S based. I've been working with AT&T for 4years under billing department, and 1 year and 8 months with Microsoft as a Technical Support Representative.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.