She's also a Go High Level Specialist with an experience in landing pages, building funnels, websites and membership.
She can provide expressive graphic designs that eloquently relay war
The following tasks she can do are:
1. Build Funnel steps
2. Website creation
3. Membership creation for the course and products offering.
4. Create a landing page/Pipelines
5. Social media management
6. Create social media marketing through campaigns, strategies, and promos
7. Content creation
Tools and Apps she is familiar with are:
1. Google office for my presentation, documents, folders on the drive, and sheets for my campaigns
2. Canva for graphic designs' Trello for everyday tasks of organizing, planning, and scheduling
3. Hootsuite for social media scheduling and management
4. Clockify for tracking the time
5. Calendly for scheduling or booking an appointment
6. Lightshot for screenshots Zoom for meetings and screen sharing
7. Zapier is a tool for automation mostly integrated into GHL
In addition to those mentioned above, she is also an English Language Trainer in a Business Process Outsourcing company and an Academic Writer doing research. Her constant pursuit of learning gives her an edge in this field, in fact, she is resilient, resourceful and can work independently or with a team. She can explore and devise effective solutions to complex challenges. She is competent and confident she can deliver her tasks on time.
She has 4 years of teaching experience and mostly worked on young learners. A volunteer teacher for children who are unfortunately unable to do online studying for distance learning. She worked as an English trainer for call center agents for a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company. As an Admin executive, she does recruitment, interview, and hiring for prospective agents. She's into research and writing for a client's dissertation. She completed her virtual assistance course with Gold Certification at Filipino Virtual Assistance Academy (FVA). Trained in Administrative works, content, and copywriting. Just this year, she finished extensive training in Social Media Marketing and Advertising for the Department of Information Communication and Technology. An additional course learning is her extensive training in Chatbot and Go High Level under Global Business and Marketing Solutions.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.