Looking for part-time work (4 hours/day)
at $5.00/hour ($440/month)
June 10th, 2023 (today)
December 25th, 2020
Some of my basic skills are:
1. Oral and Written Communication Skills
2. Able to work in a team or work well with others
3. Ability to work under pressure
4. Flexibility and adaptability
5. Organized and detail oriented
Here are some of my duties and responsibilities in my past and current work:
1. End to end implementation of marketing programs/campaigns
2. Prepares concept papers, financial analysis, marketing communication strategies and other relevant documentation to launch a program/campaign
3. Develops and conceptualizes marketing materials
4. Manages budget and expenses of programs/campaigns
5. Manages client concerns and complaints through inter-departmental coordination to achieve customer satisfaction
6. Liaises and negotiates with marketing partners, creative & media agencies, PR agencies, suppliers and other external partners in mounting brand-build initiatives and other marketing activities (campaigns, events, promos etc.).
7. Analyses industry and competitive data in order to keep aware of the emerging trends, business opportunities and threats affecting the brand.
8. Other administrative tasks
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.