- Administrative and Office Support, Customer Service,
-Â Trained General Virtual Assistant
- More than 10 years of professional experience in providing HR services and administrative support in international and muticultural settings in a managerial capacity
- Possess excellent employee relations and conflict resolution, coaching, communications and leadership skills
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation
- Ability to follow tight schedules and multitask to avoid any delay in work
- Personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings
- Highly computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications including - Google Tools, Microsoft Office, Excel, Canva, Trello, Asana, Hootsuite, Dropbox, Zoom, Googlemeet
- Ability to work patiently and confidently under the most extreme stressful situations
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts
- Consistently noted by supervisors for outstanding job performance, accuracy, efficiency and timely completion of all assignments
I am a trained virtual assistant with 14 years of office and administrative support experience with Carnival Cruise Line working previously as an HR Services Manager. I have started as Hotel Admin Coordinator which is basically the Executive Assistant to the Hotel Director, Guest Services Manager and Food Ops Manager and also in charge of preparing port papers for ship clearance. I moved to HR Services (crew office) which mainly provides 1st level Employee Relations support including crew accomodation, manning budget, workplace conflict, crew travel arrangement, passport management and crew onboarding and repatriation. I was also in charge of liaising with Customs and Immigration officials at various foreign ports including US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to ensure a smooth and positive crew embarkation and debarkation experience.
I am very proficient in written and spoken English.
I have 1 year BPO experience as Email Support prior to my cruise ship career. My previous job entails providing crew service which is also customer support.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.