1. parts qualification in relation to international standards (UL, IEC, CE)
2. product testing using ISO, AHRI, EN standards.
3. supplier qualification (R&D involvement in procurement matters) using MOQ
4. Knowledgeable in preventive maintenance of machines
5. Knows how to create preventive maintenance schedules and spare parts planning
6. knowledge in design of HVAC and fire protection
7. knowledge ISO and quality assurance of documents
8. knowledge on electrical diagrams
9. AutoCAD drafting skills
I am a quality assurance and mechanical engineer. has experience in quality assurance, ISO standards, maintenance scheduling, data entry, product research, mechanical design standards, ASHRAE standards and building utilities design.
I have 3 years of experience in product design of hvac. i have been familiar with product standards as well as the installation on site and customer requirements.
I have 3 years of experience in product design with some involvement in project management. our process involves several processes to ensure very good launch of products.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.