I've been in the BPO industry for more than 9 years. After becoming an agent I was promoted as a Quality Assurance Specialist. I am currently working as a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst. Because of my 5 years experience for the Quality department, I have acquired the ff skills:
* Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people, by showing interest and carefully listening to their needs.
* Strong presentation and demonstrating skills; Confident, articulate and professional speaking abilities.
* Listening well with the client and customer's needs.
* Mentoring and coaching team members
* Patience when dealing with others
* Team Building and strong at building trust
* Tolerance and respect for team members
I have basic knowledge with MS Office, Google documents and sheets but always willing to learn new tools that are needed with work.
I look forward to a long term working relationship with the company I am working for.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.