Some of these workers come highly recommended by their previous employers who's business needs are changing. Some come from our personal recruiting efforts.
In either case, we put them through the ringer so you don't have to. We test them, check their references, talk to previous employers, and do a background check.
You just pay us a recruiting fee. We don't mark up their salary.
These are GOOD workers.
The candidate is a Licensed Electronics Engineer who previously worked in a television station in the Philippines under the Engineering Department. He started as an Audio Technician, CCU Technican. He was later promoted as a Technical Specialist where his main task was to ensure that their budget has no variances and all expenses are fully accounted. Since he took that position they never had any discrepancies in budget documentation.
He also started doing freelance work since 2011. He was engaged by different clients in the US and Australia to edit their photos and videos. He was also hired as a Graphic Designer in an accounting company in the US. He made waves in his powerpoint presentation, graphic designs and other administrative functions like web research, documentations that he got promoted to Team Leader position with more than 20 online contractors as his downline performing different functions and making sure that the requirement of their clients are met.
Given your skill set, what can you do for my company?
“I can help your company grow the same way I did with previous companies that engaged my service. I can share to the team all the software and tools that I’ve learned during my college days as well as the skills and competencies that I acquired working for more than 13 years for small and big companies.
The last company that hired me started with less than ten VA (Contractors) from the Philippines. I started as a Graphic Designer / VA but due to my work ethics, they have promoted me to lead the entire Philippines team. They have entrusted me to manage all the PH contractors and I made sure that they are working efficiently and the task assigned to us were submitted ahead of the given deadline. I am a team player and respects each individual’s contributions.
You can be sure that when you hire me, I will be a valuable member of your company. When I put my mind on to something, I do everything in my power to ensure that it will be a success. I make sure that all works assigned to me or the team are finished on time with no wasted resources”.
Candidate was a former colleague at Onlinejobs. He has been in a lot of programming projects for Onlinejobs and EasyOutsource.
“I love solving problems. If I don't know the answer, I don't stop looking until I find the answer. I am lucky I made the right choice to be a programmer, because the web never stops having problems, and there is always new programming languages to learn to solve the problem fast and easy.
I develop tons of website already, from simple to very complicated, from static to dynamic. But for me the best is the systems I create for some websites that help my fellow countrymen find a job”.
Candidate has worked with different companies for email marketing. She used to contact journalist and bloggers from various of technical sites such as CNet, BBC, digital trend, etc. and write about their products. She also generated leads using D7 lead finder and email finder; and did cold emailing for prospect clients, as well as sent emails to targeted audience. She has great writing skills, and is very knowledgeable in setting up email campaigns to ensure the highest delivery rate. She also uses softwares to verify email address to avoid being blocked in the system for spam.
How are you going to use your current skill set in order to help client? How will you fit in client’s organization?
“As a skilled Email marketing specialist, My experience aligns well with the qualifications you are seeking. In particular with my role in Nonda.co, Indexsy and Leadchoice.co, I excel at:
-send email to targeted audience and have great writing skills,
-setup email campaign to ensure the highest delivery rate using mailshake.
-Generating leads using D7 lead finder and email finder.
-using a software to verify email address to avoid being blocked in the system for spam.
- outreach emails to reach out top technical bloggers to post about our products
-develop and manage a marketing automation platform to optimize segmentation, campaign execution, and results reporting
-assist with developing these email marketing strategies, monitoring recipient engagement, and measuring results of email campaigns
-define and report on key performance metrics for all marketing campaigns
-oversee day-to-day marketing activities including scheduling and managing campaign calendars”.
This candidate came to us a referral from a client giving a good recommendation.
She has always been creative since her primary school, making theatre backdrop/ props, member of the arts department, layout magazines, etc. Through the years she has developed the skill which led her to be a seasoned graphic artist that paved way to working with different clients overseas in different time zones in conceptualizing and designing website, flyers, logos, brochures and other marketing collaterals. She also worked as a VA alongside doing social media ads and email management.
“With my knowledge, training and work experience added with my general passion for graphic design I believe I'd be an asset for your company”.
This candidate has 4 years experience in graphic designing such as, but not limited to creating designs for Marketing Collaterals (Print Ad and Web Format Designs), Logo, Banner, Signage, Flyers, Brochure, Poster, Billboard, Branding, Newsletters, Marketing Campaigns, Social Media Ads, Google Ads, and etc. He is very passionate about his work, showcasing his talents by creating designs from scratch using Photoshop and Illustrator.
He is currently working as a senior Graphic Design in an eCommerce company.
He started his career as a graphic designer for an Australian company based in the Philippines. He worked for them for almost 2 years and later gave him the opportunity to be a web designer. In 2013 he decided to work as a Freelancer in web and graphic design. He also had some work experience doing Project Management and Content Management. His main tool for designing is Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator. For web design, he uses Dreamweaver and Expression Web.
"Given your skill set, what can you do for my company?"
“I can contribute in such different aspects of being a webmaster. I have an extensive experienced in Graphics and Web design as well as building a site using Wordpress. I am very proficient in using Wordpress from uploading the theme, customizing the theme based on the client requirements up to handling all the contents”.
- “Raymund was very much knowledgeable in the graphics design aspect.”
- “He complied well within each deadlines.”
- “He is very keen on attention to details.”
- “Strong points would be his creativity, graphic design and web design. Weak points, back end coding.”
- “No issues with punctuality.”
- “He is consistent providing feedback to client and to his colleagues.”
- “Yes he did get along well with his superiors and peers.”
- “We used to call him the iceman.”
- “Raymund is very valuable to our previous organization. He is part of the core operations of the company. Yes if given the opportunity I would re-hire him.”
With a degree in Marketing Management, this candidate worked with some of the top companies here in the Philippines from the telecommunications and retail industry. She focused in conceptualizing strategic on-line and on-site marketing initiatives in conjunction with the company’s vision and goals. She launched projects that helped increase store foot traffic and online presence which resulted to relevant sales growth. She worked hand in hand with immediate managers and supervisors in brainstorming creative and competitive ideas that led to successful marketing campaigns. Working online, she specializes in Social Media Management. She worked closely with clients in conceptualizing catchy and engaging content to build online traffic to their website and social media pages. She has been doing SEO as well for almost a year to help clients improve ranking and increase website traffic as well. Although, she still has a lot to improve in this area, she feels confident that she can do it with Social Media Management and Marketing because of her ability to learn new technologies. She enjoys working virtually because of the diversity of people that she gets to meet and learn from every day.
"What can you do to help me grow my business"
“Over the past years, I’ve held different job positions specializing in Marketing and Social Media Management. And with every job that I take, I always make sure that I contribute valuable, quantifiable, and relevant achievements to the company. I am confident that I can bring your brand/service to the thousands of target market that you are eyeing for through strategic planning and efficient use of the web and social media. I have proven track records of success in building and gaining strong brand image online. Having years of experience in Community Management, I can help you connect with your audience, increase engagement, and hopefully build a community that can widen your brand’s reach.”
Candidate has been doing Facebook ads for 2 years using Photoshop, Illustrator and Canva. He handled creation of the content for all the ads of his clients’ site. Alongside, he also installs all the needed codes to his client’s website to measure the conversion rate of their ads using facebook pixels and creating custom audiences. He also knows how to configure the needed configuration for facebook retargeting. He knows how to strategize to accumulate more traffic. Previously, he worked for 5 years as a VA doing craigslist ads posting before he transitioned in becoming a Facebook /Social Media Specialist.
“I was one of the of the ads manager for the facebook page of Upkeepyoga and I was also a supervisor for the customers representative for our email support.
For bncsolution.com I was the web designer and I did the SEO and admin works for the clients that were coming in.
For Omegaed.net, I was did resdesigned a whole website taken from the domain Omegaed.com and transferred it to .net domain extension”.
Candidate has 12 years work experience in Sales, Customer Service and Technical Support alongside doing various administrative work and reports needed for the accounts she had handled. She works best under pressure and always have good working relationship with her colleagues.
She is a fast learner and with proper training and information and can work with minimal supervision.
When asked how she can help you grow your business, she responded:
“As a previous Customer Support I always aim to provide excellent customer satisfaction and I'll be glad to be part of your team and provide the same experience to your company. I can do task delegated to me with proper training, I am a fast learner and can easily be trained. I can work on different windows application. I have good communication skill and good at multitasking”.
This candidate has been a graphic designer for 10 years and has worked with companies with big clients such as ToysRUs, JC Penney, The Company Store, ACorn, True Value & Etc. Working with branding standards and adding creativity helps him determine the needs of the clients. He likes solving art problems from design to print;, manipulating images and pictures as well as performing color adjustments according to annotations and customerss preferences. Working with pagination/multi-pages is also one of his specialties including Layouts, binding, different page imposition, as well as Packaging Design, including die-cuts, varnish spots and final outputs. He sets arts and images ready for print either Computer to Plate/Film or Digital Print. He has also done some works for the social media accounts of his clients like banners. He has also created t-shirt designs.
Prefers to work home-based so he can further hone his skills and earn more for his family.
This candidate has been a graphic designer for 10 years, working with different graphic and publishing companies. She considers herself proficient in various types of graphic design work including T-shirt design, website templates, newspaper, magazine, brochure, logo creation, marketing materials like Facebook ads. She also experienced working using teespring and shopify platforms. Her latest work is managing Facebook accounts using power editor. She is passionate in doing graphic design in order to achieve project goals.
The candidate is a mother of 3. She has her parents to take care of her children while she works and visits them during weekends.
This candidate came to us a referral. He is an excellent customer support representative having a good number of work experience with call center companies. He is also a good virtual assistant and an excellent writer having done a lot of article and content writing.
- “In the nearly 4 years that June has worked with Bryxen, Inc, he has been such a joy to work with. His work ethic is second to none and he was always willing to go above and beyond the tasks given to him. When we originally hired June, there was a bit of fear in hiring someone not native to the United States. Our previous customer support lead was a retired Chiropractor who was a native on the U.S. He had worked with Bryxen for roughly 3 years.
We hired June to replace this person. Within just 2 weeks, his skills had surpassed that of the native U.S. employee who had a Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic (A very well recognized school in the medical profession). June would send me daily reports indicating what was done throughout the day. Some of these reports were quite lengthy.
In 4 years, there were only a handful of days he did not submit a report. And the best part is, never once did I ask a report. This was not part of his job responsibilities but he took it upon himself to go above and beyond. June is partially responsible for helping our flagship service, iwriter.com (which is the largest content creation service in the world) become what it is today.
June is very responsible and loyal and I give him my highest recommendations.”
Graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, He came to us thru the recommendation of his previous employer. Has developed responsive websites using PHP as his main language. He considers back-end development as his expertise. Although he has some knowledge doing front-end, he considers this as his area for improvement. He is looking for full time work who can provide him better opportunity and one that can challenge his coding skills.
He takes each project a challenge to his skills and abilities.
“The most difficult project that I encountered was developing wordpress plugin for www.sosme.info. It was my first time to build a plugin, although wordpress is coded in PHP but there are functions in wordpress that I wasn’t familiar with at that time. The specification of the plugin was to make a shortcode of all features like login, registration, forgot password, and etc.
My action plan was to research, study and watching video tutorials on how to make a wordpress plugin and I succeeded. I finished the plugin before the deadline”.
“I have an awesome PHP developer whom I hired through your site about a year ago. He's exceeded all my expectations but I've simply run out of work for him.”.
- “Diligent worker that finishes projects on time.”
- “Very Reliable.”
- “Very Well.”
- “He’s well experience on the field, I’m able to let him do the things that client required and he can do it from there.”
- “He’s been working for me for few projects and so far he’s good, I can trust him for all of the projects given to him, he’ll do provide update on daily time basis to make sure we’re on good track.”
- “Though he’s not perfect, just like other Designer he do what he can as a good Designer, he’ll ask, and provide solution and ideas which I love about him, he not just read and say ‘yes’ which I hate the most from other Designer.”
- “If I rate him from 1-10 he sure got a 9 star for me, 1 for not able to reply that quickly specially if we’re in an urgent project which I do understand the situation too.”
- “Yeah, as I said previously he’ll provide solution and ideas and help his co-worker do the Job, I have no problem about his habits on the crowd and specially working on my Developer.”
- “I can say that he’s good, he’s not that perfect on attendance not because he’s absent but because he’s get late sometimes, but again what I love about him is he’ll pay it and work late just to cover his time. ”
- “In our case I do communicate with my client and I then pass it to him, so it’s Client -><- Me -><- Virgil situation and he’s good to me at that.”
- “No one is immune to stress, I got to be honest with this I do too as his employer, the only thing I love this guys is he know how to priority things especially on urgent matter.”
- “She has great knowledge of all things job related.”
- “She is very reliable, she always makes deadlines.”
- “Paying attention to detail is something she does very well.”
- “Strengths: quality work, makes deadlines, finishes projects quickly, works well with others. Weak points: None”
- “Yes, she had to work with others and make recommendations. Her management style is excellent.”
- “She is always punctual and reliable.”
- “Yes, she is good with communication and feedback. She communicates regularly with everyone involved on each project.”
- “Yes, she gets along with everyone.”
- “She handles stress well. We don’t have conflicts with her.”
- “She is very valuable. Yes, we would re-hire her.”
- “She knows well her job and woks under minimum supervision though she’s a beginner. She exerts more effort in complying deadlines. She has a keen attention with regards to details because she believes that simple mistakes can lead to bigger ones. Also, a meticulous employee. Her strong points are determine to work, has a good time management, well organized while her weak point is needs to be more expressive of her ideas.”
- “She very capable to carry on the job, always reach the deadline on time and a keen observer. Her strongest point would be her great attentiveness to details, Weakness point would be her inability to communicate with other employees as too shy with her co-workers. Her attentive skill is greatly appreciated with the company, if given the chance I will hire her back.”
LJ Dayrit Minton Multiresources Inc./Jr. Accountant
- “Very determined and flexible. She’s very punctual and eager to finish a task. She’s very friendly, smart and spontaneous. She is someone you can entrust everything to.”
- “Hard working, reliable. Knowledgeable enough for her line of work. Having very good communication skill is the best attribute of the applicant. ”
D. Marasigan, Colleague, Pioneer Insurance