Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Mar 9, 2020
"Stay positive, work hard, and make it happen."
After 18 years of experience in the broadcasting industry as a television producer and news writer, I now work as a Social Media Manager and SEO Specialist for a US-based client. I have been trained and certified by the Filipino Virtual Assistance Group.
And my vision is to provide quality virtual assistance and help business owners worldwide with their administrative needs and social media requirements.
I believe in creating a positive relationship with them by providing professional and quality services based on integrity and efficiency.
My goal is to become the clients’ top choice for their virtual assistance needs.
Should there be any questions or additional details on my work experience, please feel free to contact me.
• Exceptional communication and networking skills• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Can perform Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets)
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects
• The ability to follow instructions and deliver quality results
• Performed Keyword Research, SEO Site Registration and Planning, On-page and Off-page Optimization, Google Analytics and Adwords, and SEO Writing
• Can manage Google My Business, WordPress, and Wix websites.
• Can perform website content, speed, backlink, and auditing using SEO tools: Ahrefs, Citation Builder, Screaming Frog, and Semrush.
• Certified and Completed Google Analytics Course.
• Gold Certificate awardee Filipino Virtual Assistance SEO In-Depth Course and Freelancing Course.
Social Media Expertise:
• Experienced in creating Business Branding, Social Media Creation, Optimization, Content Plan, and Organic Media Campaign.
• Proficient in Canva (visual design), Hootsuite, and
• Can Manage
I am trained under the Filipino Virtual Assistance group and I have experience in creating Business Branding, Email signatures and setting up social media sites for potential clients. I am also proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets), WordPress, Social media sites Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn and Canva (visual design)
I have been writing my personal blogs in English for 5 years and I have written News stories in English for my program News on Q from 2010-2011.
I am a Professional Television writer for almost 2 decades and most of my scripts are for a morning show in the Philippines. But my passion in writing online blogs started in 2014 wherein I made an electronic diary of our wedding preparations, most of my readers in Wordpress were brides to be and they used my blogs as their wedding guide. I also blogged about my pregnancy, motherhood journey and my son's milestones.
I can handle Organic Marketing in Social media as well as website management, creation, planning, and optimization. I performed SEO Keyword Research, Adwords, On-page and Off-page optimization, and Google Analytics.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.