- Graduate of BS Computer Science.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Data analysis and interpretation.
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Google Docs, Spreadsheet proficiency.
- 1 laptop (Intel Core i7 8th gen, 16gb RAM).
- Main internet speed of up to 25Mbps (Fiber).
- Backup internet up to 10Mbps (Broadband).
- Microsoft Office 2016.
- Quiet environment, I also have a noise canceling headset.
- NBI clearance and Passport ready if needed.
- Integrity and efficiency even at minimal supervision.
- Can work up to 7 days a week and has no preferred schedule.
- Can do overtime and can work on holidays.
- Willing to start immediately.
- An excellent team player.
- Can work under extreme pressure and can do multitasking.
- Extremely fast learner.
Please feel free to reach out to me for any job/tasks related to my expertise. I also love to work on urgent or new fields of tasks as I always want to challenge myself in conquering anything outside my comfort zone.
Thanks for visiting my profile.
I have 5 years of experience working as an Amazon PPC specialist handling multiple tasks including weekly reports, keyword research and optimization, listing optimization, etc.
4 years BPO (call center) experience as a customer service representative with companies such as SEARS, OnStar, Chase, and eBay.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.