•CHAT SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE in an Online Shopping account (Groupon) for 1 year.
- response customers through
- assist customers by placing order.
- assist customer by cancelling order.
- changing order
- provide delivery status shipment to the customer.
- process billings, reimbursement, and refunds.
•CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE in a Travel Account (Expedia Flight & Hotel) for 1 year.
- reconfirming customers ticket
- assist in name changing of the ticket
- reconfirming seats for the passenger
- assist customers in booking a flight
- assist in changing the flight (Flight & Hotel)
- process cancellation (Flight & Hotel)
- process billings, insurance, refunds (Flight & Hotel)
•SALES ASSISTANT in an Electrical & Lighting Company for 8 months.
- Invoicing customers order
- processing customers transactions.
- Send daily reports to the manager
- Taking in deliveries and filling out of stock orders.
•MARKETING ASSISTANT in a Language Center for 10 months.
- Assist the manager in creating a target for the school.
- Produced reports providing in-depth analysis of the current market.
- Follow up the leads from the
•DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST in a Recruitment Agency for 1 yr. & 7 mos.
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits.
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors and correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
I am very skilled in Customer Service, Data Entry, Microsoft, Google Docs, Spreedsheets, Excel works, and can easily adapt new working environment. I'm a dedicated, process-driven, self-motivated, well-disciplined, trusted key holder, organized individual, detail-oriented, consistently given an extraordinary amount of responsibility due to my ability to complete an important task on time and to specifications, and a hardworking person who believes in honesty and good working relation.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.