I am a hard working and dedicated freelancer who specializes in data entry, product research, web research, administrative work, and Word Press. I also have experience in Amazon inventory, Amazon product sourcing (Online arbitrage and Private label), Amazon listing, fulfilling orders in Amazon, updating prices, web scraping, data mining, finding
- Copying and pasting data from website to MS Excel or Google Spreadsheet.
- Copying data from PDF to MS Excel.
- Data capturing from websites
- Business cards to MS Excel
- Scanned pages to MS Word, MS Excel or Google Spreadsheet
- Any type of data entry job
- PDF to xlsx, xls
- PDF to doc, docx
- JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF to PDF
- doc, docx to PDF
- xls, xlsx to PDF
- odt, ods to PDF
- Transcribing audio files to texts
- Lead Generation
- Cold calling
Ad Listing Creation
- creating ads on
- I check inventory everyday and update an excel sheet with the list of products that are still in stock or already out of stock.
-I also update prices if there are any changes from the supplier.
- Product research for retailer, dropshipping, wholesaler and private label. I have my own product data sheet - if needed.
-I also have access to SaleHoo for dropshipping and wholesale suppliers.
-I research profitable products with high selling ranks on Amazon.
- I ONLY LIST products that are already EXISTING on Amazon.
- Create and process orders for customers. Entering customer's name and address when check-ingout on the supplier website. And then taking note of the Amazon order ID and the tracking number of the customer on a spreadsheet.
- Searching for contact details,
I also have experience in downloading images from a certain website and then uploading it to another website like Dropbox.
Other qualities I posses are:
- Good communication skills and good command of English language
- Good leader and motivator for the team
- Quick learner and can easily adapt to any difficult situation
I have more than 5 years of experience as a data entry specialist, web researcher, quality assurance, admin and personal assistant. I've been transcribing audio files for 2 years now. I'm only familiar with Excel's simple formulas. I've worked with different clients in the US and UK as their admin and personal assistant.
I'm fluent in English and most of my clients are from US and UK. I've worked as an English Tutor for Korean and Japanese kids for 1 year.
I have less than a year of experience for Facebook Ads and Google AdWords. I've made ads based on the client's template.
I have more than 6 years of customer and email support. I handled the Amazon store of my clients and I was the one replying to their customers' messages.
I have experience in Cold Calling, Comparables, researching houses.
I've handled a small team for Amazon Inventory.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.