1) Create home ads for listing in Craigslist, Zillow,
other online home sites.
2) Manage One Box telephone system by assigning extension numbers per park.
3) Manage the website and Picasa photo sharing.
4) Conduct Market Survey.
5) Prepare Key Performance Indicator for Leasing and Marketing.
6) Analyze markets through the number of calls/emails generated and homes rented and sold.
7) Compute the new units monthly home rent based on acquisition cost, interest and term.
8) Determine the debt-to-income ratio.
9) Analyze screening results/personal background check.
10) Approve/Decline prospects' lease applications.
11) Compute moving in funds to close the sales transactions.
12) Convert prospect to customer thus creating a new tenant account in Rent Manager.
13) Update the information in the management system to be able to correct all reports generated. 14) Post the initial transactions and recurring charges in the system.
14. Prepare lease documents based on the nature of transactions (home rental, LTP, Home Grant, Lot Rent and Home Sale).
15) Send lease documents through Docusign after reviewing if the information populates properly from the system.
16) Update Asana tasks and if complete. finish the tasks assigned.
17) Send notices to people concerned regarding move in the home.
18) . Search for property/business to purchase.
19) Request for the offer sheet containing property/business information, P&L and rent roll.
20) Evaluate the property/business for the President/Owner.
21) Monitor tasks progress in Asana.
22) Ensure that the KPI Reports of Community Managers are updated and accurate.
23) Submit report to the President/Owner highlighting the problems and recommendations.
24) Approve operating purchases and expenses per approved budget and
25) First point of contact for the CMS' that need help with something.
26) Bookkeeping. Accounting and Preparation of Financial Reports.
a) Ten (10) years experience as real estate virtual marketing assistant, leasing and marketing assistant and Assistant Portfolio Manager. b) Sixteen (16) years as Head of Finance and Accounting.
1) Create ads and listing in Craigslist, Zillow, Rentals.com. MH Village and other online sites.
2) Preparation of flyers.
3) Coordination of Marketing and Leasing activities.
4) Screening of background checks/results.
5) Updating of website and Picasa Photo Sharing.
6) Well-verse on the use Asana, Rent Manager, 365 Outlook, SharePoint, Docusign, PowerPoint Presentation, Excel, MS Word and others.
7) Preparation of P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Sellers Discretionary Fund, Depreciation table. Aging of A/R and A/P Report and other financial statements.
8) Reconciliation of Accounts and charging of Accounts.
1) Key Performance Indicator Report.
2) Use of Docusign to sign documents.
3) Sales Report with graphs and charts,
4) Process Flow Chart.
5) Market Survey
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.