* Cloud Operations: Providing back-end support with Customer Care Team (Database).
* Troubleshooting on Applications (Costpoint, Time & Expense, Budget & Planning) and User Account Problems.
* Providing Fault Diagnosis and Resolutions on Cloud Saas Environment.
* Satisfying Application Service Requests, Executing SQL Scripts and Troubleshooting data related concerns.
* Performing hotfix deployments, Adding contents on the internal Knowledge Base.
* Maintaining and auditing customer Instance inventory list.
* Working on automated deployment technologies.
* Deliver Virtual Server Maintenance and software upgrades including patches, hotfixes, vulnerabilities and security configuration with minimal software downtime.
* Provide advance solution design including server and disk space provisioning.
* Manage system Troubleshooting and backups.
* Monitor system resource and utilization trending and capacity planning.
* Execute database management and tuning activities.
* Define and document system configuration and technical operational processes and policies.
* Manage cloud server/storage deployments including promotion process, image management, data transfers, and backups/restore.
* Monitor system stability and performance and ensure system availability, reliability and usability.
* Create/implement monitoring procedures, tools and standards related to system and application security (e.g. OS Patching)
* Management of automated deployment technologies and monitoring tools.
* Costpoint Tools: Web Config Utilty, Web Integration Utility, Web Migration Utility, Web Monitoring Tool
* Database Maintenance: Backup Retention, Pod/Server Migration, Account Decommision, Hotfix/Patch Deployment
* Data Refresh/Transfer: SQL Access Maintenance, MSSQL 2012 and 2016, SQL Compare, Powershell
* User Management: Database Connection Checking (Link-VIew), License Application,
* Client Activiation, Rebuilding User Menu, Active Directory Management, Activation of Saas users
* Operating System: RHEL 5, 6 / CENTOS 5, 6 for Workstation and Server.
Server Application: Web (Apache), Mail (Sendmail, Exim, Postfix and Qmail), DNS
Binding, Security (IPTABLES)
* Database Administration: MySQL
* Server monitoring: System Failure Analysis Recovery, Log Analysis, Backups, Daily
* Bandwidth, Disk Usage and CPU Process
* Operating System: Workstation (Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 OS), Server
(Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012)
* Web Application: (IIS, Apache), Firewall Management DNS Record Configuration and
* Active Directory (User Account Restriction and Privilege Control) System Patches and
* Database Administration: MySQL, MSSQL 2005 / 2008 Standard | Express and ODBC
* Mail Administration: (Mail Enable): Queue Monitoring and Spam Detection/Prevention
Web Hosting Administration
*Control Panel: H-Sphere CPanel, WHM
(Web, Mail, DNS, and Database Hosting)
*DNS records Management: Enom, GoDaddy, DotPH and Hsphere.
*In-house and client support (Software, Hardware and Network)
*Remote Support: Teamviewer, Anydesk
*Documentation/Report: Conduct basic forensic investigations and documentations in support of client’s website hacking incidents.
*Development: CMS Installation, Theme/Plug-ins installation and update, Manual Website Version Upgrade, Website and Database Backup (Filezilla/Website Copier), Embedding social media feeds on website pages, Basic and Major website design update
*Database: Database connection and management (phpmyadmin/mySQL), Database Backup, Database Migration and Internal Links Update
*Security Management: Website Error Troubleshooting, CSR and Private Key Generation, SSL purchase and installation, Scanning and Malware Detection
*SEO Management: Tools (All-in-one-SEO pack, SEO Yoast), Google Adwords, Google Analytics Installation, Google Business Page and Plus Management, Webmaster Tools Crawling/Fetch, Sitemap Installation, SEMRush
*Tools: Movie Maker, Video Pod Movie editor, Sony Vegas, Adobe Flash, Photoshop and Illustrator, Corel Draw, Audacity
*Language: Turbo C++, Visual
Been working for almost 5 years, all the transactions from the positions I've handled always require outputs that are in English (e.g reports). Also, most of the clients I've handled from my previous jobs are from foreign countries and English is the only way we can communicate with them.
Been a website designer before. If clients were unable to provide contents, aside from editing, I am also responsible for creating and posting articles on their website.
Because of my previous job as a website designer, I was able to publish websites and help promote businesses not only locally but also internationally. Most are still up 'til this day.
Aside from designing, the previous company I worked for also offers SEO and other related services which I am greatly involved. I've also attended seminars to further improve my knowledge.
I currently have existing accounts and portfolio on several Icon Selling Platforms. I've been uploading my works online for almost 3 years already. I'm doing this not only for profit but most importantly because I enjoy the drawing/illustration process.
These are the tasks that I've been doing from my previous and current jobs to meet all my deliverables. Most are completed and monitored through ticketing systems and reports.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.