I am Certified Professional Coder seeking permanent full-time position with remote coding company.
• HIPAA Policy
• CPT codes
• ICD-10-CM codes
• Demonstrates ability to respond to clients in a competent and professional manner.
• Proven ability to manage and complete tasks within established time constraints.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever changing, high tech environment.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrates ability to maintain poise under stress and to respond quickly, logically, and patiently to questions or requests.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Ensures strict compliance with HIPAA.
• Extracting EOB's from insurance platform (Aetna, Cigna, UHC)
• USMon Case Schedule (Enters Date of Service for IONM, Patient Information, CPT codes, Procedures Type, Starting/Ending Levels, Diagnosis, ICD-10 codes, Other Details, Height and Weight, Uploaded files, and Insurance Information).
• List all tasks in Asana aside from endorsing the tasks to the next shift.
• Log in to different websites including health insurance web portals and listed all the information needed into specific excel sheets.
• Edit the PDF file via Nitro Pro, Foxit Phantom and Adobe Reader.
• Expert with the following applications/websites: USMon, Sfax,
• Check billing summary for billing issues to determine the possible cause of the error to correct the issue.• Transcribes data from scanned pdf form to excel sheet.
• Find surgeons in a specific state and enter organized data in excel sheet.
• Manage LinkedIn account by adding surgeons.
• Proficient and comfortable with online word processor such as Google
Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and word processing software like Microsoft
Word, spreadsheet software like Microsoft Excel, presentation software like
Microsoft PowerPoint. Also,
• Transcribes audio/video files.
• Manage files using Dropbox and Google Docs.
• Set up, manage and update social media accounts such as LinkedIn,
• PDF editing
• Schedule meetings/appointments
• Calendar/File Management
• Creating Reports on Weekly/Monthly Tasks
• Blog commenting
• Three years and seven months medical transcription experience in medical specialties: Psychiatry, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Physical Therapy, Cardiology, Hematology, Gynecology, and Orthopedics regarding History and Physical, Discharge Summary, Consultation, Cardiology Office Followup, Echocardiogram, Clinical Echo, Holter monitor, and GE procedure.
• Broad knowledge in medical transcription guidelines and practices
(HIPAA) and ensure strict confidentiality of patient’s records.
• Advanced knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, disease processes, signs and symptoms, medications, laboratory values, broad knowledge of multiple medical and surgical specialties.
• Transcribes dictated reports accurately and utilizes correct formats, proofreads and edits own work, utilizing available resources and samples to maintain quality standards.
• Recognizes and reports problems, errors, and discrepancies in dictation and patient records to appropriate personnel.
• Clarifies dictation which is unclear or incomplete and seeking assistance as necessary.
• Flags reports requiring the attention to the QC.
• Meets quality and productivity standards and deadlines established by employer.
• Typing speed of not less than 60 wpm.
• Provide daily report and doing monthly Rank Tracker (Google Local and Google Rank) in a Google Spreadsheet for transparency.
• Expert in social bookmarking profile creation
• Proficient in video/audio transcription, SEO on-page (title, description, tags), off-page optimization/link building, social bookmarking, URL submission, directory submission, RSS submission, filling up forms for booking and testimonials, migrating data (data entry), resizing photos, blog comment posting, article rewriting/spinning (using thebestspinner), and article submission.
Customer Support Associate/Technical Support Specialist
• Carefully listen to and understand customer issues.
• Probe and isolate issue.
• Utilize available resources to identify appropriate solutions for customers.
• Explain product features and benefits, answering questions and setting proper expectations for customer inquiries.
• Ensure customer satisfaction through effective call resolution.
• Identify and escalate emerging product, promos or customer dissatisfaction issues.
• Ability to work in a pressured environment with proven ability to maintain composure in a stressful situations and ability to manage frustrated, angry or upset customers..
• Achieves the overall performance goals of the company by meeting or exceeding the performance metric.
Certified Professional Coder Training Course (January 15, 2018 - March 12, 2018)
Healthcare Coding and Billing Institute (HCBI)
Unit PQ, 30th Floor, Burgundy Tower, 252 Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila
Medical Transcription (July-September 2009)
QP Global School, Inc.
4th Floor, Bernardo Bldg., A. Pichon St., Davao City
Certified Professional Coder
American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
NC II Medical Transcription
Technical Education And Skills Development Authority (TESDA)
NC II Health Care Services
Technical Education And Skills Development Authority (TESDA)
My background includes 8 years as a Virtual Assistant and I have been a professional transcriptionist for 3 years and 5 months with immense knowledge and expertise in medical transcription and proofreading services.
In addition, 9 months as a Customer Support Associate to a certain account which is a prepaid wireless service provider in the United States and worked for 1 year and 8 months as a Technical Support Specialist for US largest telecommunications company particularly for Cable and Internet service SIK.
I have been a professional transcriptionist for 3 years and 5 months with immense knowledge and expertise in medical transcription and proofreading services.
I have tried different advertising (Google Adwords, Instagram Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, Youtube Ads, other social medical ad platforms to an automobile company from New Zealand. I've also created a Youtube Ads for a certain accessories and weight loss product.
Working as a Virtual Assistant, one of the skill I've learned is the Wordpress.
Tried video editing and photoshop especially creating a profession picture to post in a website.
In addition, 9 months as a Customer Support Associate to a certain account which is a prepaid wireless service provider in the United States and worked for 1 year and 8 months as a Technical Support Specialist for US largest telecommunications company particularly for Cable and Internet service SIK. Empathy is my strength with solid phone and email etiquette.
I have been a professional transcriptionist for 3 years and 5 months with immense knowledge and expertise in medical transcription and proofreading services. I've done some project for US real estate where I created an excel sheet and find some competitors per city in a specific state. I've also tried for an automobile company.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.