Hi, I am
Feel free to check my work experience. Looking forward to working with you and contributing to your company's success.
Remote Quality Assurance Administrator – (Dec 2019-March 2022) - HomeBased
- Review new listings to ensure they are posted or rejected appropriately.
- Monitor ads on the website to ensure proper placement and adherence to guidelines
Remote Quality Assurance Specialist – (Aug 2019-March 2022) - Home-Based
- Sort mail and forward for order processing and shipping
-Organized files in the spreadsheet for report and data analysis
- Audit and monitor call to ensure quality guidelines are met.
- Communicate to operations via phone and
Remote Transcriptionist (May-July 2019) – Home-Based
- Listen and transcribed call recordings into the spreadsheet
- Validate customer contact information to ensure data and file accuracy
Transcom Worldwide (2014 – 2019) – Quality Assurance Specialist
- Audit and monitor agent calls both for local and remote UPS sites– including team leaders, SMEs, and trainers audit.
- Communicate with the Operations and Training team to help implement and ensure new hires, and tenured agents’ adherence to SOP.
- Participate in internal calibrations for Operations and attend external/corporate calibrations to ensure correct/clear understanding of ratings and processes.
- Facilitate Escalation meetings with the client on and offshore together with the escalation team
- Generate reports for Site and Corporate Quality scores daily, weekly and monthly
- Assist chat support and escalation group on the survey and audit analysis report
Transcom Worldwide (2013 – 2014) – Customer Support Specialist
- Assisted callers with Tracking packages and creating changes on their UPS delivery
- Communicate with local centers in the US to further assist callers
- Has done floor support and answered supervisor calls as part of training with subject matter expert position.
Sykes Marketing Services (2010 – 2013-Financial Care Specialist
- Handled customer service, basic technical support, billing, and collections.
Certificate/s: Audio Editing using Audacity/Lean Six Sigma (Yellow Belt)
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.