• Google Ads Certified Professional
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification Passer. Since November 5, 2012.
• Google Adwords and Google Analytics Reporting
• Microsoft Bing Ads
• Campaign Layout and Implementation
• SEM Account Optimization
• Keyword Research
• Bid Management
• Ad copywriting and testing
· Understand client’s business objectives
· Responsible for the smooth running of the account on all levels
· Develop client’s search marketing strategies
· Assigned for strategic planning and execution
· Ensure all campaigns for each account are running and tracking at all times
· Ensure campaigns achieve client’s ROI and business Objectives
· Implements Search and Display optimization
· Build new account from scratch and restructure existing campaign using anew and successful model based on recent PPC studies
· Produce end of campaigns report and analysis
· Other duties assigned as and when necessary by the company director.
· Participate in business development for new clients and up-selling to existing clients
I worked as a tech support for a call center company before. Communicating in English isn't one of my worries.
I handled numerous adwords account. i know how to make a study on every client campaign given to me. and i can provide them a layout that could turn their business on a whole new level. i can identify weak spot of a non performing campaign and suggest how can a client improve it.
I'm good at Analytics because it is also the same tool i use for my reporting in Google Adwords.