Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $17.00/hour ($2,992.00/month)
July 26th, 2023 (68 days ago)
April 8th, 2019
I have more than 10 years as a Web/ Graphic Designer and Front-End Developer for Yell, Hibu, TCS, and Disrupt Digital. I specialize in creating Websites using Duda and WordPress. Basic knowledge of SEO. Also design logos, business cards, posters, infographics, etc.
- Build creative, clean advertisements and micro-sites from provided copy sheets in a fully automated work environment, utilizing Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in highly creative and quality design.
- Making changes to the site directed by the client.
- Exposure and/or experience with extensive HTML/XHTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and basic jQuery.
- Select the appropriate images in Resources Space that directly represent the company whose site is being designed and built.
- Build a responsive website from provided PSD design.
- Test and debug websites across multiple browsers and digital platforms- Ensure the best quality and responsiveness of the website.
- Ensure that all the website contents are displayed and working on every viewport such as tablet and mobile devices- Responsible to amend the website as per client request.
- Ensure that the loading speed of the website maintains its requirements (Silktide)- Improve functionality and code aiming at better quality for both users and developers.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.