Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Jan 21, 2020
Hi, you can call me Dhee! :) I am not new to freelancing I only have problems with my previous Online jobs PH account but I've been with them for 1 year.
I am working as a Freelancer from home for 2 years now. But working in total of 10 years.
Get to know more about me just remove the dotcom on each links as Online Jobs PH blurred the details.
My Video Introduction >>
Copy of my personality result that might help you decide >>
Check out my WIX website:
Here is the copy of my CV - Customized:
Here is the copy of my voice recording
My Startup Sample Designs:
Sample work for my client and personal designs
If you want to know more of the accounts I've handled please feel free to get in touch with me :)
My home office set up:
PREVIOUS RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
2. Booking appointments with clients
3.Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder
4. Receptionist duties (answering occasional calls)
5. Calendar Management
6. File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
7. Database building (eg. updating
8. Research on certain topics for blog posts, newsletters or others
9. Personal errands (purchasing gifts for loved ones / family members online)
10.Hotel and Flight Booking
11. Taking down minutes of meetings
12. Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
13. Preparing Slideshows (Power point Presentations)
14. Liaison between you and other team members
15. Recruitment (source for other team members like writers or graphic artists)
17. Manage and update Social Media Accounts
18. Manage Blog (Basic WordPress Skills)
19. Publish posts on Blog (content you provided)
and reply to comments on your blog
21. Blog commenting (to increase links to site)
22. Participating in discussion forums or message boards.
23. Create a regular publishing schedule.
24. Leverage the right tools to manage your content.
25. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
28. Content management
29. Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
30. Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content.
- Audience Growth
- Audience Profile
- Audience Engagement
- Content Reach Engagement by Content
- Type Leads Response Rate and Quality
- Negative Feedback
I am Social Media Manager | Marketer | Assistant |
Associate and Content Creator for Instagram &
I also have experience handling other social media sites. Managing messages and comments and daily posting is also part of my task each day. I have experience contacting influencers and identify the right person to collaborate by using social media tools,apps and websites for each platforms and also do the communication to close the deal.
I have experience other social media such as
(I have taken a course in
I have knowledge and experience with Slack, Hubspot, Last Pass, Discord, Dropbox, Gmail docs, Spreadsheet, Calendar, Drive, Hangouts, Telegram.
Staff monitoring time tracking software's:
Hub staff, Screen monitor, TimeDoctor, Toggl, Timeproof.
Social Media Scheduling Tools:
Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout, Viraltag, Planoly, Later, Preview.
I have basic understanding of CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
I have basic graphic skills for editing photos using Canva, Crello
VCSO and Pixler.
I'm proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint. I'm very comfortable using these programs.
I am also taking a course to upgrade my skills for photo and video editing like Photoshop, Illustrator and Sony Vega.
I was a Sales Trainer for a Telco US account I mainly handle the Product Training and some of the Communications Training. I am an excellent trainer who achieves ongoing success with my teams by building morale, maintaining teams' self-confidence, and training them to build the sale by improving their people skills.
My data entry experiences with different companies have prepared me to take more responsibility in a fast-paced environment. I bring exceptional organizational skills, good work ethic and the ability to maintain the confidentiality of records and typed information.
I understand that quality customer service is essential to a successful business and I take pride in filling that role. I’ve worked in various customer service roles over the course of my career.
I am a customer service representative for almost 6 years. I've handled US and UK account this is with a combination of inbound, outbound,
I know I can share my expert skills and knowledge that can help the company grow. I am willing to undergo training, I am willing to learn and I am self-motivated and I always enjoy being challenged because I know this will help me to improve my skills and to earn experience that will increase company's growth.
I am willing to undergo training, I am willing to learn and I am self-motivated and I always enjoy being challenged because I know this will help me to improve my skills and to earn experience that I can use in the future.
I am a quick learner, always getting attention to details, I have the ability to multi-task. I am good at time management. I wanted to discover and explore new things to help me grow.
My six years of experience in Customer Service and two years as Virtual Assistant with different kind of
I hope to work with you very soon!
I have 6 years experience with Customer Service and Admin Support
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.