Hi, I am
My formal education is in Multimedia and Graphic Design (Associate's Degree), and yet I'm in love with data analysis, English Language, and coffee.
I worked in several fields for almost eight years and gained skills to help me serve the clients with grit and enthusiasm.
1. Content Creation:
I loved English literature since High School, and that passion is useful for me to become a writer. Highlighting the business or a client I work with is included in my set of skills.
- Content Creation and Article Writing
- SEO Writing
- Content / Blog Post Creation
- Guest Blogging / Ghost Blogging
- Manage your Blog (WordPress Skills/Duda/DudaMobile)
- Publish posts on your Blog (content you provided)
- Filter and reply to comments on your blog
- Press Release Writing
- Article Spinning
- Article Marketing
2. Graphic Design:
After graduating from an Associate or Diploma degree in graphic designing, I am challenged to garner more experience in the field. Majority of my first tasks are not limited to drafting layout; retracing existing design for printing on souvenir items for shirts, tumblers, mugs; ID picture editing and lamination. Other tasks involve administrating clients to meet the client's inquiries and needs, errands such as paying taxes on the government offices and photocopies.
- Layout for printing materials
- Designing Logos, Banners, Icons, eBook Covers, and Headers
- Designing Infographics Images (Content Provided)
- Designing Websites, Creating Mock-Ups
- Designing Landing / Sales / Opt-In Pages
- Image Optimizations
3. I also learned several additional skills in editing audios and videos
- Audio - Video Editor and Optimizations
- Editing of Audio Files using Audacity
- Basic Video Editing (Splicing Intros & Outros with Raw Footage)
- Adding Intro’s and Outro’s to Videos
- Basic Photoshop / Image Editing (Not Graphic Design)
- Powerpress (Podcasting WP Plugin) Installation
4. General Virtual Assistance
- Data Entry in Word or Google Docs
- Transcription (transcribing voi
- Internet Research
- Basic reports set-up: reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, and sales
- Research on certain blog post topics
- Slideshows and Powerpoint Presentations- Dropbox / Google Drive File management and Organization
- Creating / Managing Google Spreadsheets
- Data Analysis- Administrative tasks
5. SEO Tasks
I am also responsible for the Local SEO Setup and strategies in the Duda Platform for almost four years. I have co-created campaign details and packages for SEO clients; created and implemented manuals for our department's interns-to-hire; and
I am very good at troubleshooting problems and finding solutions to accomplish both the company and the client's goals. I am available to help a client with their DUDA-SEO needs in either consulting and report updates.
This entails a wide variety of things including (but not limited to): Initial data entry set-up and verification; brief consultation stages between different platforms and the impact it may have on the website visibility; troubleshooting website issues; implementing the solutions; as well as supervising the strength and weaknesses of the team.
- Directory Submission
- Site Analysis
- Keyword Research
- SEO Campaign Plan
- Competitor Analysis
- Landing Page Set-up/Creation
- Web Master Submission
- Sitemap Submissions
- On-page optimization
- Off-page optimization
- Social Bookmarking (Digg/Stumble Upon/Reddit/Digg/Delicious)
- Social Bookmarking Tracking Sheet Creation
- Creating Backlinks / Link Building
- Weekly / Monthly Google Analytics & Traffic Reports
- Monthly Keyword Ranking Reports (with experience in BrightLocal Platform)
- SEO Video Optimization
- Blog Optimization
- Content Research
6. Social Media Management (SMM)
- Social Media Account set-up:
- Manage and update Social Media Accounts
- Tracking Social Media Accounts
- Marketing Plan
- Posting and Scheduling
- Content creation and planning- Managing and Increasing Your
- Uploading Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Optimization
- Moderating YouTube Comments
- Uploading Videos to other Video Sharing Sites or Social Media
7. Simple Web Design Tasks
- Keyword Research for a website
- Website Creation
- Website Design
- Website Optimization
- Adding pages
- Adding posts
- Landing pages
- Adding content in websites
I am also an excellent researcher; being resourceful is my type of jam, through working with me you will find that I am EXTREMELY detail-oriented, passionate, and competent.
Please feel free to contact me, and I am here to serve you.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.