• Knows the basic principle of Mechanical Engineering
• Basic knowledge of design software such as AutoCAD and Rhvac
• Database knowledge of estimating/take-off software such as QuoteSoft, Esticom, and CounterGo
• Computer Skills including Microsoft Office and Oracle Application
• Ability to read and understand plans and specifications, contracts, project schedules,procurement documents, equipment submittals, progress billing, etc.
• Can do HVAC Load Calculations by using Rhvac Software
• Knows how to estimate coutertops / benchtops thru CounterGo and able to read Joinery Plans
• Fast learner, critical thinker and self-starter
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.