Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on May 19, 2019
Hired Full Time on May 30, 2019
My skills sets comprise of:
1. Research - I gather much information I need before I write an article for my client and before I write a reply to our possible leads. Simple as it sounds, but I've learned this crucial step from David Ogilvy.
2. Writing compelling copy - I am always a writer, I have written on different formats, mainly academic and blog style of writing.
3. Critical thinking and Time management - What I learned in law school is to be critical. To understand every task that were given to you and making sure that you will do the tasks very well. Managing time is crucial in law school as well as in jobs. You have to be efficient in submitting the requirements and the tasks that were assigned to you.
4. Understanding people- usually part of the research, I seek out how people make decisions for a certain product or service. This apparently helps in creating an angle for our target audience.
5. Eagerness to learn - I am very willing to be trained to enhance my skills more.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.