My experience also includes building responsive and mobile experiences and in software engineering using source code management tools such as GIT. I also have familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL and an understanding of RESTful Web Services technologies such as JSON and HTTPs.
With my interpersonal skills it is possible for me to work within a team but it is also no problem for me to work on my own as I need no supervision. I also have excellent problem solving skills along with great time management, and estimation.
- WordPress Themes Customization
- PSD to Responsive WordPress Theme
- PSD to Genesis Framework
- PSD to Canvas Framework by Woothemes
- PSD to BuddyPress Theme
- PSD to HTML Conversion - markup with css (HTML5/CSS3)
- WordPress eCommerce (WooCommerce)
- WordPress Migration
- WordPress Support and Maintenance
- Page Builder Framework using Divi Builder, Themify Builder, Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder, Beaver Builder, Avada Fusion Builder , Impreza Builder
- Symfony PHP, Twig template engine and Timber WordPress Plugin
- Shopify 2.0, Shopify CLI, Shopify Github Integration
- Shopify Set Up
- Shopify Theme Customization
- PSD to Shopify Theme Conversion
- Shopify Migration
- Shopify App Integration
- Shopify Support and Maintenance
- Shopify SEO Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- OnPage and OffPage SEO
- Good Webmaster Tool
- Google Authorship, Google Insights
- Google Sitemaps
- Website Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Google Places SEO / Google Places Optimization
- Search Engine / Directory Submission
- Link Building
- Social Bookmarking
- RSS Feed
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.