1. More than 5 years’ experience in a front-end and web development.
2. Ability to follow company policies, procedures, and methods.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills, effective oral and written communication skills, reporting, meeting, analytical and motivational skills.
4. Enthusiastic learner who quickly understands concepts and technical skills.
5. Great ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize based on deadlines.
6. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with great attention to detail.
7. Able to work individually with minimal supervision, but is also a strong team player that values team chemistry and camaraderie, and is capable of working in a multi-cultural environment.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.