Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Jun 20, 2019
You believe that video plays an important role to build and grow your business online. You know that having a professionally edited video is a great way to establish authority in your niche and attract other business opportunities.
However there is one big problem, video editing is TIME CONSUMING. You don't have time to edit videos by yourself. You need to produce videos but the time and effort needed to pull it off is overwhelming.
I know what you feel right now and I understand your situation.
You can have someone else to take care of video editing so you can focus on other important areas of your business. Or perhaps, delegate this task so you can have more time to spend on your passion and do more on what you love.
It's my pleasure to help you out. A creative video editor who will put the focus and attention to details in producing your videos and help you achieve your goal.
I help content creators and grow their audience and increase their watch time with compelling and engaging videos.
And here are some feedbacks from my previous clients:
"He always gives his best creativity and judgment in making videos. Highly recommended!"
Below are the benefits that you can get in working with me:
- Fast turnaround time so you can get your videos completed soon.
- I will give daily updates so you will know the status of the video production
- I can also publish the videos on your website, Udemy, Pluralsight, Lynda, YouTube, Vimeo or whatever your preferred platform.
I can do the following:
• Edit your existing screen recording or screencast videos
• Create an awesome video from your PowerPoint slides
• Remove audio mistakes such as umm, ahh, you know, long/awkward pauses, loud and sharp breaths, and other mistakes that you want to be removed.
• Remove repeated takes and keep the best takes based on my personal judgment
• Remove or lessen background noise
• Normalize and adjust audio levels
• Apply video effects such as call-outs, annotations or text overlays, zoom and pan, transitions, lower thirds, and other animations that will make your videos more engaging with your viewers.
• Add intro and outro cards or video bumpers
• Synchronize audio to the video
• And other video editing specific needs
A little background about myself:
I have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology.
In 5 years of studying college and 3 years of working online, I have sharpened my skills in producing high quality and professional video edits.
Video editing has been my passion from the very start. I believe that the quality of work reflects on the person's creativity.
Below is the summary of video editing services that I offer:
• Video Editing for YouTube videos
• Tutorial videos for Software and application
• Screenshare/screen recording
• Internal video training modules for organizations
• eLearning for students
I carefully choose the job posts which I am confident to do before applying.
I am a result oriented person and I always aim for the best result.
I always do the best that I can in every project not just for my clients' satisfaction but also for mine.
If you have any questions or think I'd be a good fit for your job, please feel free to send me a message.
Watch short video about me:
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.