Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Dec 30, 2021
1. ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING SKILLS:
I'm a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with 5+ YEARS OF ACCUMULATED MEANINGFUL EXPERIENCE AS A REMOTE ACCOUNTANT OF BUSINESSES LOCATED IN THE UNITED KINGDOM, UNITED STATES, NORWAY, AND PHILIPPINES. I CAN WORK WITHOUT SUPERVISION.
a. Maintaining proper and timely registration and classification of financial transactions (Asset, Liability, Equity, Income, Expenses).
b. Ensuring bank, credit cards, other payment system accounts, and the entire trial balance accounts are properly reconciled in a timely manner to avoid mistakes due to human error or negligence and to uncover or make adjustments to unusual items and abnormal balances.
c. Accounts payable and accounts receivable management.
d. Inventory management.
e. Payroll payout using accounting software.
f. Generate organize, summarize, comparable, reliable, and timely financial reports such as balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow highlighting unusual items being known to me upon the performance of my duty.
g. Financial analysis using horizontal, vertical, and financial ratio analysis.
h. Financial budget and forecasting.
i. Intensive accounting record audit to see the current status of the books.
2. PROFICIENT IN THE FOLLOWING SOFTWARE:
a. QuickBooks - Certified ProAdvisor
b. Xero - Advisor Certified
d. Active One
3. PROFICIENT IN SPREADSHEET. (I've already made an automated bookkeeping program and automated financial analysis using the spreadsheets).
4. PROFICIENT IN IFRS AND GAAP KNOWLEDGE AND APPLICATION.
5. INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE WITH ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING:
* Real Estate And Rental
* Hotel and Restaurants
* Publishing Company
* Photography and Video Services
* Beauty Salon
* Transport Company
* Advertising / Marketing Company
* Funeral Services
* Web Design and Programming Services
6. CHARACTER TRAITS:
* Analytical / Problem Solver. "I love puzzle games and also I'm a math quiz representative in my school days. My favorite subjects are algebra, trigonometry, and statistics :)"
* I have the initiative to learn things on my own, especially software updates, accounting standard updates, and the transaction process of the business.
* A good communicator using the English language in talking and writing.
* Tech - Savvy.
* Playing guitar and singing.
* Playing puzzle games like jigsaw puzzle(1000 pieces), 2048 (reaching 8192), rubik's cube (1 minute), and sudoku.
* Watching inspirational videos.
* Reading books.
FACTS ABOUT ME:
I'M AN INTJ.
I LOVE TO MAINTAIN BOOKS OF BUSINESS CLEAN, ORGANIZED, AND UPDATED.
I WANT TO WORK WITH A CLIENT LONG-TERM.
I can prepare the required financial analysis using horizontal, vertical, and financial ratio analysis. In addition to that, an intensive audit walkthrough of your records can be done to see the current status of your books. Assisting you in your budget preparation and monitoring if goals have been met will be part of my service.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.