WHAT I LIKE YOU TO KNOW FIRST is whenever I’m part of something, I always tend to imagine myself playing a major role so that I’d know how to be mindful, put my whole heart in it, and do my utmost efforts to be able to contribute success to the team.
- E-Commerce Associate
- Pay-per-click (PPC) Specialist
- Years of experience as a Customer Service Representative
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree major in Marketing Management
- My client’s success is my success
I may not have all the credentials and experiences you’re looking for but just like this saying, “Success begins with the decision to try” – I hope you can give me a chance to show myself to you, and allow me to contribute valuable solutions to your company.
My name is
My years of experience as a customer service representative will help in establishing a good and long-term relationship with your customers, which for me, is one of the core needs in keeping a business since almost all products in the market now, no matter how good and unique they may seem can be imitated. So what can set them apart is the exemplary customer support and assurance behind them not only during pre-sales but most importantly after-sales.
Moving on, here are some of my experiences/skills under the following job titles.
1. E-COMMERCE SPECIALIST
Optimizes all product advertising campaigns. Weekly checking of Advertising Spend, ACOS, Conversion, and TACOS for each PPC campaign.Adjusting the keywords and the bid for each keyword.Creates and sends a weekly PPC report with data interpretation and recommendation.
1. CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Handled product inquiries, order processing, order cancellation, reshipment, refund, and double bill.
2. PAY-PER-CLICK (PPC) MARKETING
Answering customers' concerns through
3. BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE MAJOR IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Learning and practicing different marketing approaches and strategies to help the business secure the following:
- The target market is well-identified. (Wether demographically or psychographically)
- Customers’ needs are identified and met.
- Products will make it to the market, survive the market, and win the market.
- The business itself is feasible and profitable.
- Keeping up with current trends.
- Before and after-sales customer assistance.
4. MY CLIENT’S SUCCESS IS MY SUCCESS
Witnessing my client succeed in the business with the help of the services I rendered defines my personal success.
Thank you for taking the time to read my overview. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me as I will be delighted to hear from you!
I have almost 2 years excellent experience in Customer Service/Support.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.