Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Jan 31, 2023
Hi there, My name is
>1 Year as Technical Support of Quick books Software
>1 Year as Data Entry Specialist of Magazine industry
>6 Months Financial Advisor (Part-time)
>1 Year as Admin Staff of Foods industry
>6 Months as Map Data Reviewer (Part-time)
Home Based Setup (Online)
- 5 months as Virtual Assistant in Real Estate industry (Part time)
- 2 Year as Amazon Virtual Assistant in a UK client based
- 9 months Chat Support Representative of a magazine industry in Canada
- 8 Months as Data Mining/Skip Tracer (Project Based)
- 6 Months as a Virtual Assistant in Real Estate (Project based)
- 9 Months as Shopify Virtual Assistant (Project Based)
- 1 Year as Online Researcher/Research Assistant (Part time)
- 5 months as Purchasing Staff Agent (Part-time)
Tasks Done in e-commerce (Amazon, Shopify, Ebay and Walmart):
>Product Research and Sourcing
>Build a store
>Ads & Campaign Management
> Manage escalated customer complaints
>Generation of daily, weekly and monthly reporting
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily product launch on Shopify.
- Daily Shopify operations (fulfillment, product listing, price changing, discount codes)
- Product Researching and Sourcing (Adspy, Aliexpress, Alibaba, Ecomhunt)
• Reaches out to our suppliers via
• Does research, learn, and to find the information about the products sold on the manufacturer websites
• Lists the products on our Shopify store
• Makes sure that prices, SKUs, and UPC barcodes are correct
• Tags products according to the guidelines
• Uploads images and videos from the manufacturer
• Creates the description by copying & pasting the information from the manufacturer websites, brochures, product guides, and installation manuals, and then organizes and formats it in a customer-friendly way
• Compares the listings with competitors’ listings, and makes sure our product pages are the most informative and the best on the internet
Product Research, Product Listings, Manage Inventory, Contact Suppliers, Process orders and Fulfillment, Customer Service.
Product Listings, Manage Inventory, Contact Suppliers, Process orders and Fulfillment.
Tasks done in Real Estate:
- Responding to
- Handling social media accounts
- Post, design and Maintain Listings
- Searching for properties for clients to purchase
- Entering rental information into spreadsheets
- Maintaining web site and updating it (Wordpress)
- Research property ownership
- Enter data into CRM system
- Sending follow up
- Looking for excess funds and surplus funds
- Scraping/generating leads
- Collecting data and research
o Time Doctor
o Microsoft Office
o G Suite (Drive, Calendar, Mail, Meet, Docs)
o Sony Vegas Pro
o Drop Box
o Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Technical Support
- Customer Service
- eCommerce Virtual Assistant
- Real Estate Virtual Assistant
- Admin Support
- Data Entry Specialist
- Social Media Manager
About my personality, I could say that I am a person who is organized and a passion driven person where I take time to improve to explore more new things.
And I see to it that in every decision I make there's a good result before I move.
In other words, I am very careful in terms of decision making, I can assure you that my loyalty is yours. Having no other person or employer because this opportunity is very important to me.
Thank you so much. I will attach all details for your reference. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
I was an admin assistant for Real Estate Company, I do data entry, data scraping, online researching, lead gen, chat support for 1 year. Basic photo and video editing skills. Amazon Product Lister and Researcher for 6 months.
I was with Convergys for 4 years as a call center agent. I can say that i can communicate english language directly. Handling calls with customer and assist them with their problems is very fulfilling mostly if we solved it.
*I was the person who assigned in the documentation of our thesis for almost a year. * Worked as a writer for an article in school project.
I was with Convergys company as Sales Agent for 4 years, I was also a Sales agent of an Insurance Company for about 1 year now. I can say that this kind of job is really a big challenge for me personally. You can learn anything and everything under the sun. Discipline and Patience are really matters in this kind of industry. Sympathy and Empathy are tools to make a sale.
Basic photo and video editing skills. Using Adobe Photoshop, Sony Vegas pro, After Effects, Illustrator. Adobe Premier.
3 months Real Estate agents. Outbound and inbound customer representative
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.