I have worked for Telecommunication and Healthcare companies (US based clients) for more than 5 years. 4 years as a Customer Service expert and 1 year as Quality Analyst.
Customer Service (Telco):Handled inbound phone calls and helped with:- Billing issues and order inquiries.- Payments – current due and past due.- Phone plans and device upgrade.- Mobile device and Broadband troubleshooting.- Network troubleshooting.
Customer Service (Healthcare Medical Representative):
- Calling physician's offices to gather and verify patient demographics.
- Checks patient medical supplies (correct quantity, correct dosages, etc.).
- Verifies and codes patient diagnoses using ICD10.
- Validates Clinical Notes, Medical documentation, Diabetes logbooks, etc.
Quality Analyst (Healthcare):
My role was to monitor each Medical Representatives making sure they are strictly following process guidelines and complying with SOPs. Other roles are:
- Provide coaching/feedback to each representative.
- Conduct Tea
- Responsible for continuous process improvement and process alignment.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly data analyses and report generation.
General Virtual Assistant:
My eagerness to learn new skills and to be able to stay ahead in the game, I d
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Marketing
- WordPress Management
- Basic Graphic Design using Canva
I am very hardworking and reliable person. A fast learner and always gets extra mile to everything I do. I always get things done in a timely manner with accuracy and high quality for the success of the business and organization.
If you think my experience and skills could help with the success of your business, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
Let us talk! ;)
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.