SONS OF LIBERTY COFFEE, SCORE MILK, TRON SPARK / FORT WORTH, TEXAS
EXECUTIVE VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
JAN 2020 - PRESENT
• Handling bookkeeping for both coffee shop and Sons LLC roaster.
• Admin tasks including system management of Sons of Liberty Coffee.
• Lead generation of the potential coffee shop and roaster partners.
• Payroll management of both employees of Sons of Liberty Coffee and Sons LLC roaster.
• Provide weekly and daily updates to the CEO.
• Contributing marketing materials for Sons of Liberty Coffee.
• Composing weekly articles for the website about TRON Foundation's cryptocurrencies TRX, SUN, BTT, BTCTRON, ETHTRON.
• SEO for the posted articles.
• Social media platform management through
• News research for all the latest stories and developments about the cryptocurrency industry and specifically for TRX and JST.
• Conducts interviews with developers of established TRX based apps.
• Processes Payroll for Score Milk Employees and Manages Expenses
• Creates Social Media Images for Score Milk and Tron Spark articles
KODAKIT / MUNTINLUPA CITY
CONSULTANT - OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
MAY 2019 – JAN 2020
• Cross-functional role in the organization working with sales, marketing, technical and operations in order to achieve results and client satisfaction
• Ensures Customer KPI’s are met and achieved
• Manages the E2E order flow and continuously explore ways in which to
• Improve current process and achieve operational efficiencies
• Manages order rescheduling, photographer attendance, and provide coordination between photographers and clients
• Participates in the creation of KPIs for photographers and clients to monitor performance
• Making sure to meet daily and monthly targets for operations
• Reviews and manages quality control on photo shots for partner projects
• Handles customer support questions
• Prepares analytical reports to the management team
• Reporting directly to the Singapore headquarters on a weekly basis.
IBEX GLOBAL / SM BF PARANAQUE, PARANAQUE CITY
NOVEMBER 2018 - MAY 2019
· Evaluates advocates cases to check the quality of responses to customers as per the client’s standards.
· Conducts one on one coaching for score improvement, identifying behaviors and recommendations to improve overall response through
· Do monthly talks to operation teams for updates and on-going trends within the account.
· Provide updates with team managers every two weeks for the overall QA scores of the team.
· Attends and defends Customer Experience Team’s calibrated answers during internal and global calibration QA answers with the client and different sites who handle the same account.
· Do basic Quality Analyst tasks such as reporting of end of day and week reports, data scrubbing and weekly calibrations.
· Attends training of newly released products from the client.
IN-TEAM QA ANALYST
JANUARY 2018 – NOVEMBER 2018
• Does basic Quality Analyst tasks such as reporting of end of day and week reports, data scrubbing and weekly calibrations.
• Attends training of newly released products from the client.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT /
OCTOBER 2016 – JANUARY 2018
• Assists advocates on queries towards resolving case issues from customers
• Provide multiple recommendations for complex cases
• Provides feedback to Team Managers and Operation Managers about performances of certain advocates
• Does skill transfer to advocates for productivity tips.
• Responds to customers in a timely fashion for proper case resolution
• Educating customers on basic troubleshooting that resolves certain issues for a fitness tracker.
XEROX / ASEANA ONE BLDG, PARANAQUE CITY
CUSTOMER CARE ADVISOR
NOVEMBER 2014 – DECEMBER 2015
• Handles app-based billing inquiries such as in-app purchases and subscriptions
• Provides basic app troubleshooting for handled devices and computers
• Educating customers with detailed online articles in resolving cases
CUSTOMER CARE ADVISOR (CHAT SUPPORT LEVEL 2)
DECEMBER 2015 – MARCH 2016
• Promoted from
• Chat support for US-based technology company (Apple)
• Real-time chat advisor for customer inquiries
• Assisting customers with an online walkthrough
• Providing basic troubleshooting for iOS devices / Mac OSX Computers
TELEPERFORMANCE / SM MALL OF ASIA, PASAY CITY
MULTI SKILLED REPRESENTATIVE (CHAT/VOICE SUPPORT)
OCTOBER 2013 – JULY 2014
• AT&T chat support representative
• Assist customers through chat and voice experience
• Provide solutions for mobility related concerns
• Provide information about the latest news and promos to customer
• Helping customers on their billing concerns and providing them basic technical support tutorials
DATA RICH AUSTRALIA / BRIXTON TECH PLAZA. MANDALUYONG CITY
DECEMBER 2011 – MARCH 2012
• Solar Australia Campaign – Selling solar electricity panels to the households in South Australia, Brisbane, and Queensland
• Marketing database campaign - Offering business leads to American and Canadian business owners
ALOHA BOARDSPORTS INC/ ALABANG TOWN CENTER, MUNTINLUPA CITY
OCTOBER 2011 – DECEMBER 2011
• Handled the stores retail
operations regarding skateboarding, surfing, and clothing industry
• BHIVE CALL CENTER/ PILAR VILLAGE, LAS PINAS CITY
CALL CENTER AGENT
JANUARY 2009 – JUNE 2009
• Handled account from Century 21 Mortgage and American Yellow Pages
• Outbound calling through leads provided by the client
I have 6 years of work experience being a Quality Analyst and Multi-Skilled Non-Voice Customer Support.
I have 5 years of customer service experience and handled different departments. I am a Multi-skilled tech support for the most part handling emails and chat LOB's. Handled phone calls as well.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.