A highly self-motivated, passionate, reliable, detail-oriented, extremely resourceful, and flexible data entry, social media advertising
My personal skills include, but are not limited to:
• Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, Asana, online web forms, and spreadsheets. I am also willing to learn any project management system that you require.
• CRM applications like Infusionsoft and HubSpot
• Average working experience with WordPress and other E-commerce applications.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
• My self-drive is never-ending. I can guarantee you I'd always be excited about waking up and go to work every day.
• Flexible and dependable. I can, and will, adhere to any work schedule and strict deadlines
• An independent worker. I can definitely work with minimal supervision
• A fast learner with a willingness to learn. With adequate training and instructions, I will learn your processes as soon as possible.
• Respectful, supportive, and a team player. I can work very well with others.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Thriving in a fast-paced working environment.
- All around virtual assistant.
- Customer Service
- Chat and
- Managing Social Media accounts.
- Marketing Assistant
- Data Entry
- Real Estate Assistant
- Cold Calling
- FB Advertising
- Testing websites, software, and apps for problems, documenting any issues, and ensuring errors are corrected.
I am an above-average, multi-skilled, full-time administrative virtual assistant who will save you both time and money. I always aim at delivering better than expected results in my areas of expertise. My extended Facebook ads, light graphics, Canva, SEO, social media management, and writing skills facilitate hiring one person for a wide range of assignments. I am a dedicated, competent, stress-free admin assistant, that you will probably want to keep for the long term. I always aim at performing better than I did with the previous project ensuring that I maintain high standards and professionalism.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.