Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $8.00/hour ($1,408.00/month)
Bachelor's Degree (Licensed)
September 19th, 2023 (2 days ago)
May 13th, 2018
A well-organized, highly resourceful, and enthusiastic virtual assistant highly responsive to a diverse range of client needs, specializing in supporting small business owners and executive officers in the areas of data management, customer service, social media marketing, and website administration and SEO.
I started working as production group leader in an automotive manufacturing 18 years
While working in a call center as a technical support specialist, my passion for helping other people netted me several promoter awards and recognition. I have a strong will to overcome obstacles and for me, failure has never been an option, neither be a choice.
I am looking for a long-term opportunity where I can exploit my full potential and ability while helping my employer to meet his goals.
Key personality traits
• Have compassion for helping others
• Have a strong will to overcome obstacles
• Have patience and perseverance
• Able to communicate effectively
• Able to handle sensitive information
• Able to adapt to many different situations based on needs
• Able to overcome potential rejection and not take it personally, but understand that success will come eventually
• Willing to work outside of normal office hours at times of need
• Have a strong desire for growth, development, and learning
• Willing to learn new and challenging ideas, tools, and technology
• Animal and nature lover
Key skills and expertise
• Resourceful and adaptable
• Organized and an excellent note taker
• On-page and off-page SEO (link building, keyword analysis), Google Analytics, Semrush, Ahrefs, Google Webmaster Tools
• Data entry, blogging, content writing
• Research and data analysis
• WordPress design and development
• Affiliate and internet marketing
• Customer/technical support
• MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Google docs and spreadsheets
• Calendar and
• Graphics and Multimedia (Photoshop, Canva, Wondershare Filmora)
• Computer Aided Design Drafting (CADD)
• Computer hardware technician (desktop)
• Automotive mechanic (mechanical)
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.