Whether you've just started setting up your Google Ads campaigns or you're already optimizing it, 2 questions come to mind:
1. How do I make more money out of this form of PPC advertising?
2. How do I avoid wasting money while doing so?
Now the Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) interface can get a bit technical and it's either most small business owners simply won't have the time to learn everything by themselves or they can be overwhelmed by having to do a lot of other stuff.
But you don't have to do everything yourself.
That's where I come in. As a Google Ads certified partner my digital marketing services are designed to meet the specific needs of small/medium-sized businesses like yours, including:
1. Creating and selecting the appropriate campaign types to ensure that budget is being spent wisely and efficiently.
2. Setting up a carefully organized account structure that resembles or is similar to the website structure.
3. Using the proper keyword "match types" and taking advantage of "matched search queries" to see which keywords trigger your ads and if unwanted, add them to your negative keywords.
4. Writing ad copy that doesn't sound like everyone else's and do A/B split testing to find out which works best.
5. Installing and utilizing Google Analytics in order to track how many visits/visitors you got, how many pages they visited, how long they were on the site, where they came from and making informed decisions out of those data.
I would love to hear about your specific businesses needs!
Feel free to message me by clicking on that blue contact button just right beside my picture and let me know how I can help.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.