I am a Customer Service Expert that has ten years of working experience with airline, telecommunications, recruitment, and real estate companies that were all based in the U.S.
Currently, I work as a Dispositions Assistant for one of the biggest real estate company in Tennessee, and we cater to deals in Middle TN, North Alabama, and Southern KY.
My duties include but not limited to:
- Generate buyer leads from MLS, tax records, and other sources.
- Skip trace investor buyers including individuals behind LLC's and possible buyer leads to be added to our mailing list
- Cold call investors and top buyers in the area (CEO, President) to see if they would be interested in our off-market deals
- Prepare marketing materials for our
- Design and layout of marketing posters, flyers, and
- Social Media Marketing and Management
- Prepare listing paperwork and send it for signatures
- Input all listing information into MLS and update as needed.
- Coordinate and discuss our deals with realtors and investors on behalf of the disposition manager
- Acting as a liaison and first point of contact to all inquiries of potential investors/cashbuyers via phone/email and coordinate showings when requested
- Input all necessary contact information into client databases and transaction management systems such as MailChimp, Podio, and TeamWork
- Run comparables to determine As-Is and After Repair Value of the property
- In charge of client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up & all office administration.
10+ years of working experience in contact centers to deliver exceptional customer service for Fortune 500 firms in the U.S. across a wide range of industries including airline, telecommunication, recruitment, and real estate.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.