I am proud to say that I have the qualities of the ideal virtual assistant. I am motivated, dedicated and someone who can't sleep until something is done perfectly. Eager to learn a new set of skills, willing to be trained and welcomes feedbacks which could help me improve my performance. I can follow instructions or any video tutorials. Have the ability to respond quickly. I am flexible and hardworking in deadline-driven environments. Very professional when it comes to my duties, loyal, honest, and punctual. I am also looking for projects which can give me some new skills along the way. Jobs that have some kind of training provided are my favorite.
I am a well-motivated and dedicated virtual assistant and I offer the following services:
- Product research
- Order Fulfillment
- Upload tracking numbers
1. Knowledgeable in Google docs and sheets
2. Optimize product title, description, specifications, and can do basic photo editing
3. Sourcing items from Walmart, Homedepot, Amazon, AliExpress, Lowes, Webstaurant, Sportsmans Guide, Smythstoys, Costco etc
4. Knowledgeable in using DSM, AutoDS, Shopmaster, DSTtitan, SKU Grid, Yaballe, and Inkfrog.
5. Zik Analytics
6. Can also list and research manually
My motivation is client happiness. I want to help them succeed because I believe that their success is also my success. If you're looking for someone to deliver great results with a quick turnaround, you will not be disappointed hiring me. Finally, I'm a quick learner and I'm always willing to be trained.
I am looking forward to working with you in the future!
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.